97 Monster Ripping and Running....Listen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Biggwaukegan

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
r u kiddin me? thats all shes got? haha. kids. man I cant even touch the gas yet cause Im breakin in a new crate motor. dont play with me little buddy

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

tell you what. we should have a rule that no one under the drinking age can comment. lmao. so that being said ...mums the word for you little buddy

OP
OP
Biggwaukegan

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
Im pretty sure If you take a look back my shit was 2 tone candy. Scuffed it because Im gonna do a custom tonka truck yellow and black on it. but Im also sure you had daddys help in daddys garage with daddys pocket book. haha you silly shit. and yea new crate motor without my daddys help. Sounds like your just a pissed off little shit. You can say mine looks like whatever you want. I dont give a shit. Mine is better than yours 10 times over.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

take you and your french plate and go have a rootbeer float with your little young ass. Better yet have daddy take you out for it since your sorry ass is still living at home ....hahha dumbfuk

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

http://www.cardomain.com/id/BiggWaukegan

Seems to me since I did mine 1st and better. Just do us all a favor and keep that ******* of a mouth shut kid. B4 I gotta whip you and ur daddy:upyours:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep