95 2 door rear seat Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
ok I have grey interior but my front seats are tan and they have camo seat covers on them. My original back seat wouldn't fold down so I found a red one at the LKQ that does. As I'm redoing stuff, I need to find a seat cover for the rear but I'm striking out. Any links or products anyone in the 2 door group has used? also, anyone got a lead on sun visors? Mine look like crap and they were recovered in crappy headliner material.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leather seats?

There are several suppliers of leather replacement covers which are easy to replace. Theseatshop has some videos on YouTube that show how to do it. You might contact them and see if they have the rear bench covers. I think I remember reading that they could provide those.

I redid the ones on my 98 truck a few years ago and also replaced the driver bottom foam. Those were katzkin brand covers sold on eBay by a shop in Greenville, MS. I think the seller was called newseatcover or something like that. I’d recommend those since they had the stock pleats versus the cheapo flat style ones that you see sometimes.

If you have cloth then I’m going to be completely useless. A local upholstery shop may be able to advise on replacement. Otherwise, a salvage yard may be a good bet. Try car-part.com which is a good search engine for local yards.

Stockinteriors.com sells new visors which match the shape of the Tahoe ones but lack the side-out plastic visor and lighted mirror. They look like a good replacement, but you may want to replace the headliner as well for the best color match. Pickups used a different style which did not clip on the center end.

I need some on mine. Like nearly all of these, the fabric dry rots after 20+ years. The ones on my truck are complete crap but the ones in my Tahoe may have another year left on them.

OP
OP
dkknaebel

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Cloth rear. Might just eventually bite the bullet and have front and rear done down the line. Headliner is out, getting recovered tomorrow, he's doing the trim band on my upper console. We are going to ask for extra fabric and just get them recovered. The boards are too ******. The slides still work and they stay up. It just sucks that the elastic band and lights for the mirror are gone :(

Silverbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For the rear seat, here is what I did. My 96 Yukon GT had the "Ruby Red" interior and the seats were shot! I found some cheap donor front seats from a Suburban to use while I worked on reupholstering the originals. I order a set of replacement covers from https://autoseatreplacement.com/. They have leather or vinyl kits for the front seats. I am converting my interior over to the factory gray and my budget directed me to go with the vinyl. I got the front seat kit in and installed the drivers seat. Very happy with the fit and quality. Now these guys do list a replacement cover for the rear seat, so I sent them an email telling of my conversion and asking if they could make a rear seat set to match the front, offering to send them my factory cover to use as a sample. They said they would be happy to help me out with this. I removed my rear seat covers and sent them in. Less than a week later they had the covers done and ready to ship. They also were willing and able to make head rest covers and the pull strap, so everything for me matched. I then went one ore step and ordered a yard of the vinyl and the carpet used on the back of the rear seat so I can redo the side panels in the back and have everything matching. Leo and Shawn (at Auto Seat Replacement) were very helpful and their prices are very reasonable. My rear seat is still in shipping (due in tomorrow) so i don't know how it looks yet, but I am confident it will match the quality and style of the front. These guys are based out of Houston and all of my orders were shipped for free. Here is my drivers seat so far. I still need to hit it with some steam to take out some wrinkles and then I will install the head rest.

IMG_20200511_135205482.jpg IMG_20200511_135205482.jpg

OP
OP
dkknaebel

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Once you get the back in, post some pics. I found a black seat cover for a small SUV back seat. it doesn't look half bad.