$85 for new injector spider install?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blizz

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they look identical and I wanna say the price difference wa $30 so I went with AC delco.

OP
OP
blizz

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. What a difference. It's night and day. The old injectors were soooo dirty. One was leaking gas and the cap was missing a point. It runs soooo much better now. The throttle response is amazing. It's like a new truck again. When I told him I rarely drove it he said it was a shame cuz it's a nice truck. Smooth, no leaks, no over heating etc. next project, AC then headlights, parking lights and tails. Then wheels and eventually an HT383 swap.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Congrats. I have to do my headlights again. the left side hid system is burned out and damaged the lens from the oil leak last year. And the lenses are starting to discolor on the low beams. would like to retrofit but I don't see a turn key solution for a combo high/low set.

Harlech

I am a robot.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is next on my list, notice I am starting to have the hard to start issue when the motor is hot. Just have to find a way to spend the money after all the other things I have bought this month!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trumbeezy