7.5 inch Rough Country 2007 Tahoe (PICS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoe803

Tahoe803

Reaction score
She loves it! Only problem we are having is its throwing a service traction control and stabilitrak message. Only does it at sharp turns. I just disable it before we go to drive it but then the light stays on. We might see if black bear can take all that away. She's saving up for cognito control arms now. She won't be able to buy anything new for awhile since she just spent 4 grand on everything. She's about 5'6 and doesn't have any problems getting in. She gets in my truck just fine and mine sits up 7 more inches higher. And yes she wants the pocket style flares. And also some nfab steps.

Ramsey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She loves it! Only problem we are having is its throwing a service traction control and stabilitrak message. Only does it at sharp turns. I just disable it before we go to drive it but then the light stays on. We might see if black bear can take all that away. She's saving up for cognito control arms now. She won't be able to buy anything new for awhile since she just spent 4 grand on everything. She's about 5'6 and doesn't have any problems getting in. She gets in my truck just fine and mine sits up 7 more inches higher. And yes she wants the pocket style flares. And also some nfab steps.

i have the same problem with mine it only did it on sharp turns. but i took it offroad in the mud about a week ago and the lghts stay on now. went to O'reilys to get a new battery and asked the guy about it there, he used to work as a mechanic for chevy and he said just about any newer chevy thats lifted that high and tires that big even if u clear the code it will keep coming back, and if you can get over seeing the lights on its not a problem at all

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score

She could buy mine slightly used for a fraction of the cost!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck , As stated the angles are a little steep on those CVs however they aren't bad Ive seen much worse. Besides you won't have to worry about them breaking as long as you don't use the 4wd much , which on a Newer tahoe like this I doubt that will happen , can't believe I missed this

OP
OP
Tahoe803

Tahoe803

Reaction score
Still stock gearing. No need to change it for 35s. It didn't really lose too much power. Plus she gets gas for free so its not a problem.

OP
OP
Tahoe803

Tahoe803

Reaction score
haven't been on here in a long time..figure i'd give an update. we haven't had any problems at all. the tires have become less squirmy..she's put about 2k miles on them and i put a few more pounds of air in each and it seemed to tighten them up. the stabilitrak freaks out everytime we take a turn so its just become a habit of holding the button down for 5 seconds and we're good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahidblack