6" rear drop control arm info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much does the 6" drop move the rear out of alignment?

How long is the control arm (from center of eye to center of eye) to center it back in the wheel well?

Thanks

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much adjustability does the spohn bars have?

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How much does the 6" drop move the rear out of alignment?

How long is the control arm (from center of eye to center of eye) to center it back in the wheel well?

Thanks

The 6" drop pulls the rear end forward a good amount, definitely noticeable. I can't speak to exact measurements but I used the Spohn adjustable upper and lowers with my 6" drop and they work perfectly, along with the Spohn adjustable panhard bar.

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 6" drop pulls the rear end forward a good amount, definitely noticeable. I can't speak to exact measurements but I used the Spohn adjustable upper and lowers with my 6" drop and they work perfectly, along with the Spohn adjustable panhard bar.

Hey Cory,

Thanks for the info.
I'll have to take some measurements when I'm dropped and go from there.

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

hey when you installed the spohn arms did you adjust for diff pinion angle as well or just lengthin all the bars just to center the rear wheel?

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey when you installed the spohn arms did you adjust for diff pinion angle as well or just lengthin all the bars just to center the rear wheel?

Good question :)

coryd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I had a shop install the kit, pretty sure they just lengthened the bars to center the wheels. I would guess Tony (NorcalSS) would be able to speak to how pinion angle figures in when using these.