5305 + 1 inch taller springs custom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have abotu 50 sets of these springs

they are the 5305 springs but 1 inch taller.

fit 00-14 gm suvs non autoride 3 inch drop
00-14 gm suvs with autoride 2 inch drop

$200 shipped lower 48 states and ride just as well as the 5305 springs

Any questions just ask

Last edited:

YenkoST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How much would these springs plus a .5" or 1" spacer? That would put my Tahoe about level front to rear which is what my wife wants.

Thanks!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much would these springs plus a .5" or 1" spacer? That would put my Tahoe about level front to rear which is what my wife wants.

Thanks!

You should belltech 2 inch drop spring only without any spacers if you want to just level only.

YenkoST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You should belltech 2 inch drop spring only without any spacers if you want to just level only.

While this is true, future projects would be new struts for the front which I'll lower it 1" and need another 1" in the rear to make it level again. So, this would be perfect for future goals.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks!

this spring and 1 inch rear spacer would be 230 shipped to your door. Then later on if you lower the front 1 inch you can pull the rear spacer out and be set