50K Mile Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSLDSN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased a used 2015 Yukon XL about 16 months ago with 40K miles the vehicle now has just over 52K. In my short tenure I have had to do the following all on my own dime

· Replace adaptive cruise control module

· Replace leaking AC condenser

· Fix driver side seat from moving side to side

· Replace right real taillight assembly as LED brake light is intermittent

· And the biggest issue of all is filling the vehicle with fuel. I can go to a gas station and just fill up. I have to hold the gas nozzle at ½ volume and hold it up to get the gas to go in. Takes like 10 min plus to fill up. Again on my dime I have spent about $300 in parts and troubleshooting from the dealer and still not working.

I am now working with GM to lemon the vehicle and by it back from me due to the gas issue. I know of 2 other 2015 Yukon XL’s that have the same issue. Anyone else?

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aren't quality, reliability, and dependable all synonyms?

No quality is related to the build and materials. Reliability and dependability are synonyms though. I'll use them in sentences. An example of quality is the leather on an 2000 suburban that doesn't fade or wear. An example of dependability is a 2000 suburban that doesn't have tranny blowouts. An example of a lack of "reliability" is a 15' plus yukon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879