220k mile Potential purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Denali GMC 87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm gonna think on it. Drove beautiful. But see the thing is I was gonna trade my 2011 grand caravan with 67k on it. They want 8500 for it. I'm gonna wait and maybe spend more on one with lower mileage.

Last edited:

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna think on it. Drove beautiful. But see the thing is I was gonna trade my 2011 grand caravan with 67k on it. They want 8500 for it. I'm gonna wait and maybe spend more on one with lower mileage.
They'd be getting over on that one truck and v8 suvs have taken a hit on depreciation recently.

OP
OP
D

Denali GMC 87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I posted the pics of the coils also. Looked like they had 3 newer and maybe moved them around possibly. The coil on the driver side head the very front one cylinder one looked to be aftermarket and had no numbers the others did just one of the things I noticed.

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted the pics of the coils also. Looked like they had 3 newer and maybe moved them around possibly. The coil on the driver side head the very front one cylinder one looked to be aftermarket and had no numbers the others did just one of the things I noticed.
Maybe a sign of trouble(s) someone has been throwing parts at?

OP
OP
D

Denali GMC 87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's why I'm just gonna keep looking maybe one with half the mileage and same good condition. Plus at one point when I reversed and stopped the oil pressure gauge went whacky?? This was when I was on a snow filled parking lot checking the 4 wheeldrive stuff. It sis run real good thought and was impressed with that 5.3 power in an yukon xl.

OP
OP
D

Denali GMC 87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One thing that just dawned on me was the coils that look cleaner ar the deactivated afm coils too 1,4 and 6 coils looked clean and one had no numbers on it... o well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20