5.25 speakers, good enough midbass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll have to wait a few weeks to do the install though to reup on money for all the wire. i want atleast 4-6 runs of 1/0
then preferably i like to have the same brand amps so i gotta find me a AB 4 ch that i like... more than $200 like the AP im sure...
i should save for highest quality though...

AV8ter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean if the 500.1 is in good shape it is worth it to go with that amp. 6500 rms lol... 2 BTLs wouldn't know what to do with themselves on that power haha. I am still interested in building a box for/with you if you want to go that route. I love big power installs. Did you decide on subs yet?

Kevin

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are not the manufacturer. They are a reseller.
That amp is the exact same amp as the Sundown 3000d that was recently discontinued. Both are Zenon.

Nice amp. If I was looking I would get a couple for myself.
makes ya wonder, Zenon board, and design, how many other small companies get them, make a small change, rabadge them and sell them under a new manufactures name...when all in all, it's the same amp.

AV8ter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
makes ya wonder, Zenon board, and design, how many other small companies get them, make a small change, rabadge them and sell them under a new manufactures name...when all in all, it's the same amp.

Very true.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you'd be suprised..........alot do.........smaller companies just can't pay tooling cost. So they go to China, search an amp manufacture, buy them, change colors, screen this, and boom, Brand XYZ.
Doesn't make them bad products, just common.

Sir-Lancelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

IA, Atomic, and Sundown are all Zenon built amps. This one above is too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879