02 Denali XL no sound from rear speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigtrite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put a new headunit in my yukon this evening. I have full sound from my front doors but no sound from my rear door and no sound from the very back speakers. The sub is working in the back but no other audio. I adjusted the knobs on the PAC controller needed for an aftermarket install and I had sound from the very back speakers but I lost it again. Any help would be appreciated!

OP
OP
B

Bigtrite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
double check your work, be sure fade is not set to the front.

I pulled the radio back out and screwed around with the wires. Apparently there’s a wire on the factory harness that isn’t happy. If I bend the harness around I get rear speakers again.

MrMonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Suburban had the same issue & it was a bad factory wire so I ran a new one then all good.

OP
OP
B

Bigtrite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Suburban had the same issue & it was a bad factory wire so I ran a new one then all good.
How much of a pita was it to get to both ends of the wire? I think I’m going to replace mine as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts