4 Piston Big Brake Upgrade from 2019-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a part number? They didn’t come up on their web site when I looked the other day.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
Do you have a part number? They didn’t come up on their web site when I looked the other day.
I would call them to get the correct parts.Their are 2 different ones with stabilitrack and without.Make sure those little copper spacers for the rear line come with it or you wont be happy.I think the number is 14196-if you shop around you can find them cheaper than msrp

Last edited:

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep forgetting this thread is in the 00-06 section. I have an 08 so I guess they don’t make lines for the 07-13/14.

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
So does anyone know for a fact that this will fit a K2 Tahoe PPV? With the PPV rims? Sorry I didn't have time right now to scroll thru 33 pages of posts LOL. I did see people using a "upgraded AC Delco slotted rotors and they looked REALLY REALLY good, they had the "scallop" slots rather than the straight diagonal slots. I would like to get those rotors and the calipers if possible. The pricing is amazing.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know for a fact that this will fit a K2 Tahoe PPV? With the PPV rims? Sorry I didn't have time right now to scroll thru 33 pages of posts LOL. I did see people using a "upgraded AC Delco slotted rotors and they looked REALLY REALLY good, they had the "scallop" slots rather than the straight diagonal slots. I would like to get those rotors and the calipers if possible. The pricing is amazing.

I don't believe the PPV wheels have been tested, but I have a set of calipers due in any day now and I can pull a PPV wheen off my trailer to test for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos