4 Hi Mod!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just completed it last night and it looks amazing. I live in area with a lot of deer and just overall animal traffic. This wont stop them but I will surely see them a lot better. I mean I just have regular bulbs with Glass lenses and this lights up Everything. Very easy to do. I bought all products from oreillys for like $15+/-.
Took maybe an hour.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 59
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 74

laxman21

Reaction score
I have HIDs and did the 4 hi mod a while ago. Lights up the neighborhood.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how yall doing this? with any diodes or just relay and wires. i tried a while ago and got nothing. i have high and low beams allready taped but maybe thats my probelm idk havent tried again but 4 high would be nice at night lol

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont think its worth it to me to buy as i have about 7 relays sitting around.. and wires galore but if i cant get it to work i may just do that lol

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there must be a thread on the forum that'll walk me through how to do this. Can somebody direct me there or walk me through this mod. Tons of deer around here to and other critters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts