3rd Annual LTXtech Dyno day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes 9am... and the address is the 300 block of east high street. Pottstown pa. 19464. Exact numerics in the link (sorry im out right now). Remember the entrance is off of yhe street behind the shop.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sweat man. 484-824-3343 is my cell. If u need anything, text or call.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d7fa9010e96a690965ef6e8a1eef8e0d.jpg

7e5da0cf8be651a9764553adac690bf9.jpg

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

Well, here we are only days away from the 3rd ANNUAL LTXtech.com Dyno-day hosted by Performance Specialties in Pottstown PA.

(323 East High St. Pottstown, PA. 19464. Participating vehicle entrance is located at the back of the business on King St).

Things are coming together quite well. We unfortunately had two participants who requested to be removed from pre registration because their projects will not be completed in time (however they will still be joining for the event), and we still have 24 pre-registered vehicles.

This message here is meant to encompass EVERYTHING you will need to know for the day of the event.

For event details on Facebook, please visit (EVERYTHING IS LISTED THERE):

https://www.facebook.com/events/371005939729583/

or on LTXtech.com:

http://ltxtech.com/forums/showthread.php?27803-3rd-Annual-Eastern-PA-ltxtech-com-DYNO-DAY

DYNO EVENT time will begin @ 9:00am and run until we are finished, at which time trophies will be awarded. (NATURALLY ASPIRATED HIGH HP & POWER ADDER HIGH HP, sponsored by Frank C, Owner of Cahall Performance Transmissions and Gail C, Owner of American-Powerhouse).

CAR SHOW Event time will begin @ 9:00am and run until 2:00pm, with ONE “people’s choice award” trophy being awarded @ 3:00pm.

Parking and other miscellaneous instructions are in attachments (refer to proper attachment for what you plan on participating in car show or car show/dyno).

REMEMBER: VEHICLES NOT PARTICIPATING IN EITHER THE DYNO OR CAR SHOW EVENT SHOULD PARK OUTSIDE OF THE PARKING LOTS, EITHER ON THE MAIN STREET IN FRONT OF THE BUSINESS, OR WHEREVER YOU CAN FIND PARKING.

VEHICLE TOW RIGS WILL HAVE AVAILABLE PARKING AT A LOCATION LESS THAN 2 MILES AWAY, PLEASE MAKE ARRANGMENTS WITH ME IF YOU WILL REQUIRE THAT PARKING (Street Legal vehicles can be driven from that location to the event location. Non Street Legal vehicles can be dropped off at the event location, then the tow rig can be taken to designated parking lot and we can arrange a ride back to the event)

(Times are subject to change, based on weather or other circumstances).

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING, AND I/WE LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT DAY, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS:

DYNO & CAR SHOW:

Upon arrival, enter neighboring parking lot from KING ST entrance.

Follow parking directions from designated person

(If no one is there at the time, go to the furthest end of the lot, where you see “METERED PARKING” signs, and park next to the last car that is there. Use 1.5 spots per car. Back into your spot.)

DISCLAIMER FOR PARKING: There is an unspoken “OK” to park in the adjacent lot when there are larger events at the shop. This however will probably be bigger than those other incidents. I am hoping that the locals will be lenient with us, as we are bringing business to their community, however if parking enforcement comes around, I will make arrangements to pay the metered parking for the vehicles parked for the show, so if you see the official, PLEASE COME FIND ME.

Find Paperwork Table, or Larry (POPO) to get event paperwork that requires completion.

PAPERWORK YOU NEED:

-YOUR PAYMENT RECIEPT (If payment has not been made yet, this will be the time to pay).

-LIABILITY RELEASE FORM (This must be completed and returned to Larry “popo”)

-HP/TQ RESULTS FORM (this must stay with your vehicle and be completed at the time of dynoing. Once completed, this must get to Larry “popo” if you want to be part of the HIGH HP contest. Neither I, nor LTXtech.com, nor the event host will be responsible, if you fail to submit your form for the contest).

-CAR NUMBER (This will be a piece of paper with a number on it. It MUST be placed on your dash in a visible location so that your vehicle can be voted for in the car show. Remember, this is “PEOPLE’s CHOICE” so it may not necessarily be the prettiest… so don’t shy away from this. If you fail to display it, there will be no exceptions if your vehicle does not get any votes)

-VOTING SLIP (This is the slip that you will write your choice for the “PEOPLE’s CHOICE” car show award. Once completed, this slip should be dropped in the jar that will be labeled and in a designated location by 2:00pm, as that is when we will close voting for calculations).

DYNOING will go from 9:00 am till we finish, or it gets to late.

CAR SHOW will go from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm, with award being done at 3:00 pm “ish.”

REMEMBER: IF YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE DYNO or CAR SHOW, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE. SUGGESTION IS THE FRONT (street side) OF THE BUSINESS.

-ALSO, IF YOU ARE TRAILERING, BE SURE TO CONTACT ME TO MAKE ARRANGMENTS.

(as of now, the owner of KNOPPS SERVICE & PERFORMANCE has OK’d the use of his lot for tow rigs, however it is a short distance away @ 599 WEST High St, Pottstown PA 19464). If your vehicle is street legal, parking at the tow rig lot and driving to the event would be best, however if your vehicles is not, we will assist you in unloading at the event, then getting your vehicle to the tow rig lot, and getting you a ride back).

-FINALLY IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON DYNOING YOUR VEHICLE AFTER ALL OF THE PREREGISTERED VEHICLES, as time allows, SEE LARRY TO MAKE PROPER ARRANGMENTS AS TO NOT DONATE & PAY FOR DYNO TIME.

EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS:

CAR SHOW ONLY:

Follow parking directions from designated person

(If no one is there at the time, go to the furthest end of the lot, where you see “METERED PARKING” signs, and park next to the last car that is there. Use 1.5 spots per car. Back into your spot.)

DISCLAIMER FOR PARKING: There is an unspoken “OK” to park in the adjacent lot when there are larger events at the shop. This however will probably be bigger than those other incidents. I am hoping that the locals will be lenient with us, as we are bringing business to their community, however if parking enforcement comes around, I will make arrangements to pay the metered parking for the vehicles parked for the show, so if you see the official, PLEASE COME FIND ME.

Find Paperwork Table, or Larry (POPO) to get event paperwork that requires completion. This will also be when and where you make your DONATION to enter the car show. (Remember, the donation is your entry into the car show. There is no minimum or maximum amount, just your discretion, as you remember that there will be A trophy, plus all the food and drinks you can handle while supplies last)

PAPERWORK:

-CAR NUMBER (This will be a piece of paper with a number on it. It MUST be placed on your dash in a visible location so that your vehicle can be voted for in the car show. Remember, this is “PEOPLE’s CHOICE” so it may not necessarily be the prettiest… so don’t shy away from this. If you fail to display it, there will be no exceptions if your vehicle does not get any votes)

-VOTING SLIP (This is the slip that you will write your choice for the “PEOPLE’s CHOICE” car show award. Once completed, this slip should be dropped in the jar that will be labeled and in a designated location by 2:00pm, as that is when we will close voting for calculations).

CAR SHOW will go from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm, with award being done at 3:00 pm “ish.”

REMEMBER: IF YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE DYNO or CAR SHOW, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE. SUGGESTION IS THE FRONT (street side) OF THE BUSINESS. ALSO, IF YOU ARE TRAILERING, BE SURE TO CONTACT ME TO MAKE ARRANGMENTS.

-ALSO, IF YOU ARE TRAILERING, BE SURE TO CONTACT ME TO MAKE ARRANGMENTS.

(as of now, the owner of KNOPPS SERVICE & PERFORMANCE has OK’d the use of his lot for tow rigs, however it is a short distance away @ 599 WEST High St, Pottstown PA 19464). If your vehicle is street legal, parking at the tow rig lot and driving to the event would be best, however if your vehicles is not, we will assist you in unloading at the event, then getting your vehicle to the tow rig lot, and getting you a ride back).

-FINALLY IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON DYNOING YOUR VEHICLE AFTER ALL OF THE PREREGISTERED VEHICLES, as time allows, SEE LARRY TO MAKE PROPER ARRANGMENTS AS TO NOT DONATE & PAY FOR DYNO TIME.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i got some rest and my body hates me... for what i ate... what i drank... and being on my feet all day. Oh well Im old.

Let me start by saying WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY YESTERDAY! The 3rd Annual LTXtech.com DYNO DAY & CAR SHOW was the best one yet!!!

A total of 26 cars set up and made dyno pulls. Even more cars were on display in the car show lot... and even more people were in an out all day, as many came to spectate and support their friends and family. The weather was excellent...with the exception of some inconvenient wind which had us cold on and off and chasing paperwork on occassion.

(This next part is dangerous for me...as I will most likely forget to mention someone... please... if I do, let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due)

Im going to start the THANK YOUs with thanking everyone who attended in any capacity. A large mix of EVERYTHING... from monster truck people to import people to muscle cars to stock cars to streetable "racecar" vehicles and people were in attendance.... and other than some fun ball busting, everyone was respectful to everyone... Thank You!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Ray Mayer and his crew @ Performance Specialties for hosting the event. The prep and set up for the event was top notch and the facilities and service were flawless as always.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Chris Mill of Knopps Service & Performance for allowing our trailered vehicles to have a remote location to park all of the tow rigs. It worked out perfectly!

On the same subject... thank you to Chad Dougherty & Andrew Bealer for helping to shuttle the owners of the cars with tow rigs between the locations.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Brad Ray, for handling all of the Parking lot situations. He kept everyone organized... spaced out...and out of trouble addressing and parking almost everyone that arrived. There is no way the lot would have been so organized and functional as it was without his help.

On that same note... a HUGE THANKYOU to the Pottstown Police Dept and Parking Enforcement for being lenient as I slacked here and there keeping the meters fed. (Only one person recieved a ticket, but he was parked out on the street, and since he is a big asset to car events all over, we will help him cover the ticket).

On that ^^^ note, A HUGE THANK YOU to George Zlumlord Watters who was on location all day taking photos and videos. He tells me that his media will be loaded up soon and I will share the links once it has been completed

A HUGE THANK YOU to Cameron Maas, who perfectly handled our grilling needs. He spent alot of time behind that grill making sure everyone was fed their burgers and dogs. For the record, in the course of 5 hours we all consumed 110 hamburger patties and buns 6+ pounds of hot dogs amd buns, 4 pounds of home made sloppy joe and buns, 1 large crock pot of peroggies, 1 large pot of home made pasta salad, misc chips and snacks as well as "soaked" gummy bears...

On THAT^^^ same note, a HUGE THANK YOU to my incredible wife Angela who shopped for... spent much of Friday (and other days depending on the food) preparing all of the eats (minus the dogs and burgers).

A HUGE THANK YOU to our event award sponsors. Frank Cahall Of CAHALL PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSIONS sponsored the High HorsePower NA trophy and Gail C. Cahall of American-Powerhouse sponsored the High Horse Power PA trophy... The two of them are so generous and involved in the site and community... this just went on, above and beyond. They also provided a large box of goodie bags that were handed out throughout the day.

Here is the part I am most proud of... the GENEROUS donations given by everyone to Lower Pottsgrove Officer Kenney who has recently been struck with tragic bad luck in only a few months. In September a distracted driver failed to stop at a stop sign and T-***** the Officer's car. Subsequently his car rolled over and he sustained serious injury. Months of surgery and rehab which he was still involved in, he was able to return to work in a limited capacity, only to lose everything in a house fire last week. His Department's Police Association is collecting donations for him and as a last minute effort to help... we decided to take all of the donations (usually used to offset the cost of all of the food and refreshments, etc) to go directly to his cause. After counting up all of the donations Im PROUD TO SAY that we collected $400.00 and will be donating all of it, this coming week. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART as the organizer of this event... as a Police Officer... and as a person who always trys to put others first... IM BLOWN AWAY and PROUD to be associated and know all of you. THANK YOU so much for ur generosity!

Each year this event has gotten bigger and better. This year was the first to add a last minute "cause" to it and as far as Im concerned the event was a major success and went off without a hitch (well sort of... till the very end)...

Finally thanku to all those who traveled good distances to support the event... Detroit MI... Deleware... New Jersey Philadelphia (tell me if Im missing anything).

So in conclusion all I can say is... mark off your calendar for Saturday Easter Weekend 2016 for the 4th ANNUAL LTXtech.com DYNO DAY and CAR SHOW!!!!

I will be organizing and posting links... pics...vids... results... etc later, so keep an eye out.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Yeah I had a great time Larry. Very well put together this year. And great turn out too! And thanks for keeping me from getting too sunburnt this time! hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC

Latest posts