3rd Annual LTXtech Dyno day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First 20 spots have been filled, so i have decided to add 5 more spots!!!!
Pre registration opened up to 25 openings!!!!!!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is going to bve the biggest event yet... 22 spots filled. 3 pre registration spots available. After that, it will be "as time allows" at the end of all of the pre registration runs. Remember, we will also be doing trophies for highest hp NA (THANK YOU Cahall Performance Transmissions for sponsoring), and highest hp PA (THANK YOU American-PowerHouse for sponsoring), as well as a "peoples choice award" trophy for the car show (pending permission to have one).

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Preliminary Car show plans; The show will run from 9ish till 2 (or till the space alotment we have available to us is full). Everyone that makes a donation to enter the show (whatever amount u want, from 1c to infinity) everyone participating in dyno day (pulls) will get a CAR NUMBER to display on their dash as well as a voting slip. SLIPS will be placed inside container pictured. At 2pm, myself or a representative of mine will tally the votes and hopefully we will issue the "PEOPLES CHOICE" AWARD in the 3 o clock hour... SO CLEAN UP UR RIDES AND BRING EM OUT... remember... it is PEOPLES CHOICE, so its whatever gets the most votes.

1c7622d4af413893418286742ecd4ddc.jpg
11c258c68929677de7ab8ece2dcbe675.jpg

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Gf says to me...you know what weekend that is right? Puzzled I say....no. she says..thats easter weekend. We have to go easter egg hunting. I say..well, I already paid $40...she says...fine, but your easter egg hunting the weekend before...hahahahaha

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha... u want me to hide eggs around the shop. 2 birds, one stone...

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, ill send her pics!
Well let me know if there is anything i can do to accomodate u and the situation so u dont have drama at home.

Also... 22 spots filled. One car on the fence on whether the engine will be ready in time.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have 22 of the 25 pre registered spots filled (one more opened up, because a participant confirmed that his motor will not be ready in time). 3 spots to go, if you want to confirm getting a spot that day. If not, feel free to still come by... small car show in the neighboring lot, food, drinks and DRINKS (all free while supplies last), as well as the chance to make some pulls after all of the pre registered are completed. There will also be trophies for the HIGHEST HP, NA and PA.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
24 spots filled... one pre reg spot left!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons