3 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good tip. After the keys are in make sure to cycle suspension or jack up and lower each arm, tuning the keys until you can liff the front end and turn the hubs without binding. This approach keeps my CV boots from flinging grease.

After that you can size your jounce bumps and end links.

Both of mine are riding a bit lower now but handling had improved especially 4w across the lake.

View attachment 216874 View attachment 216875
I LOVE your radiator cover with the built in lights. Where did you tind that?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Matthew. This is a stock/aftermarket grill I had laying around that I cut up and mounted a curved LED with L-brackets.

If you really like it - i'd sell you the grill, LED and mounting hardware for a fair price if interested. I'm going to cut another this spring and paint-match or run a full width curved.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Matthew. This is a stock/aftermarket grill I had laying around that I cut up and mounted a curved LED with L-brackets.

If you really like it - i'd sell you the grill, LED and mounting hardware for a fair price if interested. I'm going to cut another this spring and paint-match or run a full width curved.
What led lights did you use?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645