Lift/Roll Pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03_Tahoe_

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 03 tahoe that I'm getting ready to install a 6 inch lift on...the problem I'm having is where can I find extended sway bar links for the rear? And I just installed a roll pan there is no way to install a hitch now is there?

Donal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 03 tahoe that I'm getting ready to install a 6 inch lift on...the problem I'm having is where can I find extended sway bar links for the rear? And I just installed a roll pan there is no way to install a hitch now is there?
Is the license plate mounted in the center of the roll pan? If so, you can use a flip down plate holder from 93 caprice or such.

project_x

Reaction score
Any pics of the roll pan?

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
You need a hideaway hitch that’ll go behind the license plate
For the rear links look for Jeep JK rear sway bar links they bolt up no issues I got a 6” lift set for my Tahoes rear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts