22" CK375's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jamesl0822

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You could just sent jennabear a PM and she is pretty quick with responses :shrug:

I probably could have but they could check their email (method given on their website)...plus they have plenty of business and my little tune should be a piece of cake.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: cool. let us know how MJE goes :)

OP
OP
J

jamesl0822

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok wheels are done and I like them a lot!! PM me if anyone is looking for some so I can let you know where I got mine...please forgive me if I'm stepping on any sponsor toes.

I am opening a new topic in the performance section to log my MJ Engineering experience.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok wheels are done and I like them a lot!! PM me if anyone is looking for some so I can let you know where I got mine...please forgive me if I'm stepping on any sponsor toes.

I am opening a new topic in the performance section to log my MJ Engineering experience.

Can you PM me whee you got them from? I'm looking to buy 20+ sets. Thanks!!!

MLR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
James - I'm looking for the set-up...if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me on where you got yours from, I'd appreciate it (I'm not allowed to PM yet as a new member). I have two places in mind, but would like to hear how your experience was...thanks, and your truck looks great! Mike R.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got it, thank you. Those were replica's tho... i was looking for OEM. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia