‘23 AT4 w/air ride lifted + 35’s + Vossen 22’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tenminutes

Reaction score
This is my 23 AT4 I just got modified up a bit. Super happy. Let me know what you think.

-Tires35x12.50r22 Nitto Recon Grapplers
-Wheels: Vossen HF61 22x9.5 offset 20 Anthracite
-Lift: Front/Rear bag links swap mod
-Exhaust: Corsa cat back system
-Tint Note: front doors are 30% with a high end ceramic film. I did a clear UV/heath blocking film on the sunroof and the front windshield. I have to say, I’ve never sprung for the good tint before and it’s wild how much more comfortable this thing is on these hot roads now. Highly recommend.

Note for those curious about this lift. I paid Autoplex in Lewisville Texas to do it. If you look them up on insta or FB you’ll see tons of these done in a similar fashion. It was super reasonable $$$ and they’ve done it 30-40 times at this point so in my mind it was a no brainer. They moved my power steps back 1” and did all the front inner fender well trimming requires to fit these tires. Including a small trim on the front bumper. I’m not overthinking all the fab work done to a vehicle that rolled off the delivery truck 4 weeks ago but I understand if a lot of you’d never do that just for bigger tires. The suspension runs a little stiffer but I love it. No issues so far.

On this Corsa exhaust system, I was expecting it to scream. But it’s just right. These things are just so dang sound insulated that it’s just that loud. I think had it been much louder I could see it getting old. Now it actually sounds like a 6.2.

Feel free to msg me if you have any questions. I’ll try to get a walk around posted to YouTube like I did for my 2018 Sierra a few years ago with some details on what was trimmed etc.

Lastly, if anyone is interested in the OEM Goodyears and 20" AT4 wheels I have them for sale, local pick up in Dallas only. They are basically brand new as this vehicle is four weeks old.

IMG_9491.jpegIMG_9489.jpegIMG_9488.jpeg

Last edited:

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the details on the lift? Is it only the links being changed out so the bags run higher? Or are their other components changed?
Intel much appreciated

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice choice on wheels and mods! I think it looks awesome! The loft is just right; Not too high, yet a tad higher than stock to let you k ow there’s more done to it.

Question: When you say they moved your steps back 1”…

Did they move 1” closer to the rear wheel away from the front to allow more clearance for turning the front wheels?

Or did they move them 1” back onwards towards the centerline if the vehicle?

OP
OP
tenminutes

tenminutes

Reaction score
Nice choice on wheels and mods! I think it looks awesome! The loft is just right; Not too high, yet a tad higher than stock to let you k ow there’s more done to it.

Question: When you say they moved your steps back 1”…

Did they move 1” closer to the rear wheel away from the front to allow more clearance for turning the front wheels?

Or did they move them 1” back onwards towards the centerline if the vehicle?
Good question. The steps are at the same location on the body line so they function the same in terms of being a step. but they are moved back 1" towards the rear tire as to my interact with the front wheel. See picture below.

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 5.00.19 PM.png

OP
OP
tenminutes

tenminutes

Reaction score
What are the details on the lift? Is it only the links being changed out so the bags run higher? Or are their other components changed?
Intel much appreciated
He didn't charge me for any lift links and said that they just swapped the front and back links. I don't know if there is any adjustability with those OEM ones or if it really is just that straight forward.

Floorida

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love this build! Hoping to do something similar with my Tahoe High Country... How's the handling and comfort long-term now that you've had a few months with it?

AT4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great looking setup… Can’t tell you how much this made my day. I’ve come to the AT4 from a TRX and just been moping around… So glad to find this and that it’s right here in DFW.

All said, with the lift and tires, do you know the new height of vehicle? Still need to clear my garage door :)

Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar