21+ Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Comparing the pictures I'm fairly certain that GM is simply using Borla as their supplier for performance exhaust as the Touring versions. Gonna likely buy that one for my wife's Yukon and DIY. Want a little more aggressive than stock but if there's even a hit of drone she'll tell me "no bueno".
Yea I'm right behind you. Will probably buy this system once I get through the holidays

VATahoe325

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got in the Borla Touring system (dual pipe) for my 2023 Z71. Does anyone have the rear sway bar torque spec? Thanks!

Last edited:

langston1726

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had originally installed the GMPP catback on our 22 Denali and it really wasn’t much louder than stock so I swapped the muffler out for a Corsa Pro Series muffler (CP300CT) and left the rear resonators in place. There’s a couple of videos on my YT channel of how it sounds.

Attachments

• IMG_1835.jpeg
    IMG_1835.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1842.jpeg
    IMG_1842.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 9

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought into the Corsa cat back system with the quad tips out the back for the SLE Yukon. Absolutely despised the Corsa sound, so had it cut out to add a Borla muffler, and that was exactly what it needed.

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Borla 400436 - Borla Performance Turbo XL Muffler - Not really going to upload a sound clip. I don't feel the tone is properly represented thru a phone, or computer speakers. But I tend to call it mature yet sporty. You get a deeper rumble at start up, and while accelerating, but it's just a bit more noise than stock, and not annoyingly loud either. Typical low rumble that Borla is known for.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had originally installed the GMPP catback on our 22 Denali and it really wasn’t much louder than stock so I swapped the muffler out for a Corsa Pro Series muffler (CP300CT) and left the rear resonators in place. There’s a couple of videos on my YT channel of how it sounds.

@langston1726 you made an OUTSTANDING choice!! I did the same and chopped off the resonator too. Honestly I really don't think it is that loud. Even on a cold start it is only loudest for about 20 seconds. Loud is a set of American Racing long tube headers, no cats, to a CORSA muffler. That's loud - which was the setup on my former RAM 1500 HEMI.

My CORSA setup:

18tahoelt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, have a 21 AT4 with single exhaust, looking to put the factory quad tips on. Anyone have the factory set up hanging around after putting upgrade system on? Looking to buy $

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, have a 21 AT4 with single exhaust, looking to put the factory quad tips on. Anyone have the factory set up hanging around after putting upgrade system on? Looking to buy $
Factory quad setup ? May be I don't understand question. You are best off going to dealer and purchasing the lower bumper clip on with the quad cut outs and would have to get additional exhaust shielding.