21+ Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dogged

Reaction score
I did a muffler delete... sounds incredible!

Just for clarity, you completely removed the muffler? Did you leave either of the flapper valves in position and what about the resonators? Is this on a 5.3 or 6.2? Can you quantify "incredible"? I'm looking for more sound and horsepower but I've been down the drone at cruising speeds and that just gets old quickly.

Rockjr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I removed the whole muffler and left the flapper valves. I did not remove the resonators. It is a 6.2L. I will try to get a video posted on here of the sound. Very little drone at hwy speeds.

ACCCCCOC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger on Magnaflow #19541 and wondering if anyone has been using this exhaust system for 2021 Tahoe. Compared to the GM performance one, this looks better with blacked tips and the price is undeniable.

Ajmalian

Reaction score
Awfully quiet in here…..aren’t the big boys at Corsa or Borla rising up to the challenge or are these going to be the most boring series of trucks ever released by GM!!!

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awfully quiet in here…..aren’t the big boys at Corsa or Borla rising up to the challenge or are these going to be the most boring series of trucks ever released by GM!!!

I have my doubts about Corsa... I mean they won't even sell you a muffler, you gotta buy an entire kit. I've lost faith with Corsa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401