2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea blower fan for heat/ac. It’s just the fan - not compressor. Just loud and not sure if that’s
I would think its normal, as when on high it has to move a lot of air. All of my vehicles have been pretty loud when on full speed. Recirculate also makes it louder as well. At least in my 2 current rides. In my 11 acadia, if i have 2 vents closed and run fan on high, it whistles from the airflow and is really loud.

GTPace500

Reaction score
Talked to my sales mgr yesterday and he told me ACC is available on SLT and AT4 Yukons. From what I've seen and read you can order it but when its built it will not be included, so I think he is confused.

I know Denalis (what I ordered in April) will start building with ACC in October so that is what I'm waiting for.
I, too, ordered a Denali. Dealer told me that it's available in workbench, but apparently factory is deleting the option and sending back with Electronic Cruise. It's technically on constraint until early Oct.

GTPace500

Reaction score
I just picked up my 23 Yukon XL SLT today. Only thing it didn’t have was 4 way lumbar - came with 2 way and they’ll add the 4 way when the chip comes in.

The fan is very loud when on high. Is that normal?
It's a chip? I thought it's a physical difference in the seat. Can anyone confirm this because if so, I'll ask my dealer to add that back too.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a chip? I thought it's a physical difference in the seat. Can anyone confirm this because if so, I'll ask my dealer to add that back too.
The 4-Way lumbar has never been a retrofit item. It's a $50 credit on the window sticker - w/o retrofit. When you're looking at the window sticker, if it's an item they'll retrofit for you later it will state under each line item (includes later retrofit).

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think its normal, as when on high it has to move a lot of air. All of my vehicles have been pretty loud when on full speed. Recirculate also makes it louder as well. At least in my 2 current rides. In my 11 acadia, if i have 2 vents closed and run fan on high, it whistles from the airflow and is really loud.
Heck that “noisy” fan is one of the better features of this vehicle. Probably one of the better “not anemic” HVAC in vehicles I’ve had….

GTPace500

Reaction score
The 4-Way lumbar has never been a retrofit item. It's a $50 credit on the window sticker - w/o retrofit. When you're looking at the window sticker, if it's an item they'll retrofit for you later it will state under each line item (includes later retrofit).
Correct, and sorry, but that's not how I meant it. The seats themselves should have both motors in them. I can't imagine that they'd make one seat with the 2 way motor, and another with the 4-way. I was wondering of the other gentleman's question whether a chip controls the 2-way vs 4-way function, because I understand that sometimes, the dealerships themselves can offer to retrofit as part of a deal, etc.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
Its been about 3 months since I've placed my XL Denali order...still not accepted by GM. Is it the Duramax, max tow, or air ride holding up my order? Or is it a dealer allocation thing?

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been about 3 months since I've placed my XL Denali order...still not accepted by GM. Is it the Duramax, max tow, or air ride holding up my order? Or is it a dealer allocation thing?

All three. Duramax is on 10% allocation, max tow is constrained 0% until next month. Air ride package required max tow last I looked when ordering my '23, so that's going to have to wait as well.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on month 10 since I placed my order and just got a Premiere diesel finally picked up; had to give up Max Tow and super cruise to get it through.

Depending on your dealership and your spot in line, you may have a good wait ahead of you.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
I'm on month 10 since I placed my order and just got a Premiere diesel finally picked up; had to give up Max Tow and super cruise to get it through.

Depending on your dealership and your spot in line, you may have a good wait ahead of you.

I feel you...I've had a F-450 Platinum ordered since January and just finally got a November build date. Was hoping the GMC would go a little quicker as I see some on here get theirs quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN