2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Yukon Denali Duramax(not Ultimate) at 4300 and I'm told it should be at my dealer in a week or two. I checked the adaptive cruise option box($500) and my invoice now does not reflect that cost. My dealer says its standard on both the Denali Ultimate and Denali, but not on the other 2023 models. Does anyone know what's up?
Yea it’s standard on ultimate but not base Denali. That’s one thing that is a must for us and I had a sales manager look up the gm constraint list and October it is expected back. Obviously they have a limited number of the modules for acc cuz it’s standard on Escalade’s and if u look at those in transit they all have it.

Z71orAT4

Reaction score
Well...the odd thing is it shows on the build sheet about half way down as "KSG" and that's the code for the Adaptive Cruise option as I ordered it.....sooooo, I guess we'll see in about a week. The truck was also held up in the "TPW 7/18" group for 5 weeks so who knows

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...the odd thing is it shows on the build sheet about half way down as "KSG" and that's the code for the Adaptive Cruise option as I ordered it.....sooooo, I guess we'll see in about a week. The truck was also held up in the "TPW 7/18" group for 5 weeks so who knows
You are right, it is odd. I wouldn't think "KSG" would show up if you didn't have it. Plus the Order Guide says "Beginning with start of production, vehicles will be forced to include (07Z) Not Equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking, which removes Adaptive Cruise Control and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking." I don't see 07Z in your build but do see KSG.

Good luck and let us know what you find out!

2022TahoeRST

Reaction score
Ordered a Z71 6.2, driver alert, luxury pack, off road performance pack and max trailer. As of Thursday the order has not been accepted. I need the truck here by March. Will it be here in time? I really don’t want to go with out any options already chosen.
Ordered a ‘22 RST with the 6.2L in October, wasn’t built until May, and it’s been sitting in Midlothian, TX waiting on chips since. At the 43 week mark. Good luck.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is an update...just talked to the Inventory manager at one of the local dealers. This is the only dealer I've come across that lets you talk directly to their Inventory manager. This is what he told me regarding my Yukon XL SLT build with Duramax, SLT Luxury package and Max tow:

Duramax is on a 10% constraint FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 2023 MODEL YEAR! (Supplier issue)
SLT Luxury package is currently on 0% constraint (chip issue)
Max Tow is currently on 0% constraint until November (chip issue)

So basically I am SOL if I ever hope to get my build any time soon. This is very depressing.

Man this is depressing... I reached out to my salesman. I played dumb and acted like I didn't have any of this information already and asked why my order still doesn't have a build date. He wrote back and said because it has a diesel those are hard to come by and that's likely the issue. He didn't dig further and see that my order has max tow so that is more of a hold-up than the diesel, but he's in sales and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't have the constraint list sitting in front of him.

All that said, at this point I'm just going to keep an eye on the inventory of Suburbans/Yukon XLs and if something pops up that checks all or most of our boxes I'm going to make a call. Knowing what I know now I should have done that back when I placed my order in March, but little did I know this situation would continue to erode throughout 2022 and have no real end in sight.

I heard this from my dealer, as well. I have an order sitting at 1100/2030 (depending who you ask) for a '23 Denali Duramax with pano roof, side steps, and bench 2nd row.

starbai

Reaction score
I heard this from my dealer, as well. I have an order sitting at 1100/2030 (depending who you ask) for a '23 Denali Duramax with pano roof, side steps, and bench 2nd row.
Mine is at 1100/2023. Shorty Denali Black on Black. 6.2, power Steps, 22's, Pano Roof, Adaptive Cruise, and the biggest part holding it back: Air Suspension. I may have mentoned above. I understand the constraint will last till Dec (unless it gets extended) specifically on air suspension. So frankly, I dont expect to see any changes till then.

Last edited:

DarkHorizon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealer called me last week as he just now is getting around to placing my order (its been on "order" for 6 months now).... Says that the supercruise tech package prevents him from even submitting the order at all. That is all the detail he gave me but it sounds like I cant even get an order number with a supercruise option.

cjlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picking up my Denali tomorrow. Wanted SC; however they have no idea when it would really be available. My guess is 2024.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what exactly is so compelling about the LZ0? I really haven't heard much about it other than it replaces the LM2 and may have some different emissions controls. It seems there are a lot of happy customers out there with the LM2.
Just to answer my own question, I guess there is some interesting info out there on the new LZ0 diesel. Some of you may have already seen this, but there is a small HP/torque increase along with some other design changes: https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...2023-chevrolet-silverado-gmc-sierra-1500-lm2/

I'm not sure I want to wait until late 2023 to get one of these in a 2024 model, but the way these constraints are going, maybe I won't have a choice :)