2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have access to the most recent constraint list for 2023 models? If so can you please post it here.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All i know is the driver alert package is on constraint as of last Thursday when i got my tahoe order put in.

crankin

Reaction score
I've read 0% availability for NHT tow package and 15% for 3.0L Duramax LM2 until at least October
also I went to order a Yukon SLT and the Luxury package couldn't order, also 20" wheels not available would have needed to upgrade to 22" at an additional $2300 CAD

OP
OP
Vinnoto1

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Placed my order for a 23 Yukon Denali XL last week, the only package on the order list was Advanced tech CWN and it wont accept the order with it because super cruise is built into it.

So pretty much its all al a carte at the moment.

The order did get accepted with max tow and air ride however i see that's on constraint. fun fun fun.

Punteh

Reaction score
I placed an order for a Yukon XL Denali this week and the only thing that I picked that my salesman told me that was on constraint was the advanced technology package. Since it includes Super Cruise I'm assuming that's why the whole package is constrained.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight…….Packages on constraint because Parts of the package not available…instead of re arranging the package and giving credit for missing components of package place entire package/vehicle on constraint…..At this point I am sure some purchasers might say…what parts of the package can I get…let me decide if I can live without the individual component……..and they wonder why customers are raking the manufacturers over the coals…..but they have no problem marking up vehicles….$$$$$$ even with missing options/packages or individual components of packages………once again,….The only thing more criminal than charging it…..is the people paying it.

Disclaimer….Yes I had a $5K RSE Markup on my Tahoe Z71 but I was made aware of it. I accepted and was made aware of what I was trading equipment wise from my 21 Premier. Some of the options I gave up probably wouldnt be available with the Z71 because they weren’t available on previous model years unless I traded to the Premier or HC. The only option I wouldn’t have minded on the Z71 for 22 was the 6.2…….in hindsight with almost $5.00/gallon for 87 Octane I might have dodged that bullet. The only true item I miss from the 21 Premier was the Adaptive Cruise and Ventilated front seats. Everything else was not a big loss,,,,,I also gained by getting the blacked out accents and the factory installed…..”De-chrome package”.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight…….Packages on constraint because Parts of the package not available…instead of re arranging the package and giving credit for missing components of package place entire package/vehicle on constraint…..At this point I am sure some purchasers might say…what parts of the package can I get…let me decide if I can live without the individual component……..and they wonder why customers are raking the manufacturers over the coals…..but they have no problem marking up vehicles….$$$$$$ even with missing options/packages or individual components of packages………once again,….The only thing more criminal than charging it…..is the people paying it.

Disclaimer….Yes I had a $5K RSE Markup on my Tahoe Z71 but I was made aware of it. I accepted and was made aware of what I was trading equipment wise from my 21 Premier. Some of the options I gave up probably wouldnt be available with the Z71 because they weren’t available on previous model years unless I traded to the Premier or HC. The only option I wouldn’t have minded on the Z71 for 22 was the 6.2…….in hindsight with almost $5.00/gallon for 87 Octane I might have dodged that bullet. The only true item I miss from the 21 Premier was the Adaptive Cruise and Ventilated front seats. Everything else was not a big loss,,,,,I also gained by getting the blacked out accents and the factory installed…..”De-chrome package”.
What GM is doing, and this is per my cousin who works for you GM, if u want a high country or Denali u will get 95% of the options. Soon as u step down a trim the constraints start. They are maximizing profit. GM makes a lot of money off the Denali and HC, so then they maximize number of vehicles made and profit by saving chips if basically they make a bunch of LT, z71, premier, slt that are all basically the same minus rims and exterior features.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no packages available this past week on a Denali. Also, virtually no 6.2 V8 and a highly constrained LM2. So, I could not even get 50% of the options I wanted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14