2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Vinnoto1

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Placed my order for a 23 Yukon Denali XL last week, the only package on the order list was Advanced tech CWN and it wont accept the order with it because super cruise is built into it.

So pretty much its all al a carte at the moment.

The order did get accepted with max tow and air ride however i see that's on constraint. fun fun fun.
Update. Knowing the options I was limited to on a 2023 order I kept checking GMC's site for inbound vehicles, found my exact config on a lot but of course it was sold. A few days later I got a call it was available! I jumped on it and took delivery the next day, after waiting 10 months it was a relief. The truck is awesome, don't give up hope!!

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update. Knowing the options I was limited to on a 2023 order I kept checking GMC's site for inbound vehicles, found my exact config on a lot but of course it was sold. A few days later I got a call it was available! I jumped on it and took delivery the next day, after waiting 10 months it was a relief. The truck is awesome, don't give up hope!!
Original buyer backed out?

starbai

Reaction score
Any chance anyone has an updated constraints list and eta timing?

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just talked to an Inventory manager yesterday. Sounds like things haven't changed much:

On the SLT front, SLT Luxury package is still on constraint. It is saying 0% until November.
Max Tow is 0% until November.
LM2 diesel is still at 10% constraint through the remainder of the 2023 model year.

I'm not sure if these are nationwide or somewhat regional. But from my perspective if I hope to take delivery before Jan/Feb of next year I'll probably need to focus on a base Denali versus an SLT. And with the diesel at 10% even that may be difficult.

Yaardvark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just talked to an Inventory manager yesterday. Sounds like things haven't changed much:

On the SLT front, SLT Luxury package is still on constraint. It is saying 0% until November.
Max Tow is 0% until November.
LM2 diesel is still at 10% constraint through the remainder of the 2023 model year.

I'm not sure if these are nationwide or somewhat regional. But from my perspective if I hope to take delivery before Jan/Feb of next year I'll probably need to focus on a base Denali versus an SLT. And with the diesel at 10% even that may be difficult.
In which case why buy one at all? Isn't the point of a Denali to have the luxury features the lower trims don't? I've been on the list since March and the best any of the 3 dealers I'm trying to source from can offer is "we received no allocations and GM isn't giving us any information if/when any orders might be accepted". In 2 years there's going to be a glut of $80k+ MSRP SUV's out there missing things that my $25k Honda Accord has. Somehow GM is going backwards in parts availability which I cannot comprehend. Now Rims? Guess we'll refer to them as "COVID spec".

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In which case why buy one at all? Isn't the point of a Denali to have the luxury features the lower trims don't? I've been on the list since March and the best any of the 3 dealers I'm trying to source from can offer is "we received no allocations and GM isn't giving us any information if/when any orders might be accepted". In 2 years there's going to be a glut of $80k+ MSRP SUV's out there missing things that my $25k Honda Accord has. Somehow GM is going backwards in parts availability which I cannot comprehend. Now Rims? Guess we'll refer to them as "COVID spec".
Rims have been on a high constraint for 1.5 years. When we got our 21’ Tahoe in May of 2021 I tried to swap for different rims and nothing was available and it’s been that way ever since. It’s better right now actually than it was for the last year...when I ordered my Silverado in December there were no options other than what come standard on high country

Last edited:

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you need to try some other dealers if they aren't getting any allocations. The dealer I talked to said he got 5 Yukon XL orders last week and 2 this week. Of the 5 I think he ordered 4 Denali's and 1 AT4. These are all for dealer stock, not customer orders. I'm not sure what exactly what you are looking for on the Denali but these aren't bare-bones Denali's that he ordered like I would be looking for with a bench seat in the 2nd row.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Colors for your appreciation

dark ash gray
midnight blue
Sterling silver

Attachments

• 9F288402-2046-4D71-A133-84F0CB936817.jpeg
    9F288402-2046-4D71-A133-84F0CB936817.jpeg
    598.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 6BCD250F-F63B-4DE5-B696-DE2587476E14.jpeg
    6BCD250F-F63B-4DE5-B696-DE2587476E14.jpeg
    607.4 KB · Views: 11
  • FE92FBB5-F381-437C-8D64-4E79D9D0E2B1.jpeg
    FE92FBB5-F381-437C-8D64-4E79D9D0E2B1.jpeg
    498.3 KB · Views: 12

program4444

Reaction score
Any updates on constraint items? Placed an order for a Denali XL Ultimate (at status 2051) and the dealer claims he doesn't expect any constraints. I know that's not true as he was able to order it with Super Cruise, which I'm reading here won't be available for some time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3