2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no packages available this past week on a Denali. Also, virtually no 6.2 V8 and a highly constrained LM2. So, I could not even get 50% of the options I wanted.
I mean if u can get a base Denali with a sunroof and 22’s that’s a nice ride. I can live without the advanced tech package.

DarkHorizon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I mean if u can get a base Denali with a sunroof and 22’s that’s a nice ride. I can live without the advanced tech package.
Buying a truck for double what I paid for my house and it doesnt come with options on my old SRT jeep seems like a hilarious mistake to me, and i have one on order now. I will be getting a properly tech equipped one if my crap one I ordered comes in though.

johnsmith4545

Reaction score
My dealer told me it’s looking like October before you can order the luxury package.
I have a Tahoe RST with luxury package that was built late May and is sitting in Midlothian. I am guessing newer orders have constraints on this option until they can shovel out as much of the 2022 inventory. I have a feeling that is my holdup on getting my car out of there. A friend received his RST with no luxury package.

indopinoy8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer told me it’s looking like October before you can order the luxury package.

I confirmed this with my dealer yesterday. He said both Luxury and Premium packages were not available until October for the SLT.

Also, said (good news) that cooled seats were no longer a retrofit item.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Capitalism. I just put in an order for a shorty Yukon Ultimate, and the only restriction was all weather floor mats. Even the Super Cruise was included and submitted with the order.

Now does that mean it'll get built that way? Who knows. Excited to get something though.

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
I confirmed this with my dealer yesterday. He said both Luxury and Premium packages were not available until October for the SLT.

Also, said (good news) that cooled seats were no longer a retrofit item.
They did tell me if I wanted a Denali they could get that faster.

April20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Tahoe Premier Preferred Equipment Group package is still on constraint?

GTPace500

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Tahoe Premier Preferred Equipment Group package is still on constraint?
Just spoke with my dealer on Friday and they have allocations, but the actual Premier and HC trims are actually on constraint themselves. As far as he knows, stuff like ACC and ventilated seats are available.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with my dealer on Friday and they have allocations, but the actual Premier and HC trims are actually on constraint themselves. As far as he knows, stuff like ACC and ventilated seats are available.
Does it feel like the supply issues as it pertains to constraints are beginning to alleviate?

Mozess523

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered a Z71 6.2, driver alert, luxury pack, off road performance pack and max trailer. As of Thursday the order has not been accepted. I need the truck here by March. Will it be here in time? I really don’t want to go with out any options already chosen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63