2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Right. Up until yesterday it never said adaptive on any incoming vehicles. Now not only is adaptive listed but so is max tow. I get that everyone here is just grasping at straws but from how it's looking seems that it's getting caught back up. Especially now that most dealers are willing to go msrp or better with barely any haggling. Demand is way down. Interest rates and lack of consumer knowledge about economics isnt helping.
I've seen Adaptive as a feature on tons of vehicles prior to yesterday and when going to their Window Sticker it did not happen. It was a system glitch that showed it as 'ordered' but bc it was not available it defaulted down to Electronic Cruise once actually built. No car was magically built and in transit the first day it was available at the plant again.

Here's an example of your glitch. GMC Inventory shows this vehicle as Adaptive Cruise. The Dealer Website Shows it having Adaptive Cruise. The Window sticker that shows the actual build says it has Electronic Cruise. So now, those cars in transit you see with Max Tow and ACC do not actually have those option yet. Hopefully soon, but not yet

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen Adaptive as a feature on tons of vehicles prior to yesterday and when going to their Window Sticker it did not happen. It was a system glitch that showed it as 'ordered' but bc it was not available it defaulted down to Electronic Cruise once actually built. No car was magically built and in transit the first day it was available at the plant again.

Here's an example of your glitch. GMC Inventory shows this vehicle as Adaptive Cruise. The Dealer Website Shows it having Adaptive Cruise. The Window sticker that shows the actual build says it has Electronic Cruise. So now, those cars in transit you see with Max Tow and ACC do not actually have those option yet. Hopefully soon, but not yet
Yeah maybe. Still I think they are trickling in now based on what im seeing. It's not just adaptive. It's also the premium slt package. Max tow has no substitution. Adaptive historically has been subbed. We will see in a few months time now that demand has been destroyed across the board. They are offering 0% apr to get people in. Desperate measures based on how high typical interest is currently.

pa31p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throw in another hurricane and 10000 people will need a new Yukon tomorrow, demand can change overnight. if you see one on the lot, grab it after your grind out a deal.
✨You only live twice✨

I ordered a diesel version 2 months ago, max tow ect. never made it to acceptance, bought one off the lot.

Last edited:

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so there's 16 2023 SLTs that have adaptive cruise without a window sticker...appeared to have shown up online today

GMC filter says 654 with it, but then another option says not equipped with adaptive..638 units

1664853936607.png

1664853921309.png

all 16 have the SLT Luxury package

1664854002609.png

something definitely is going on

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throw in another hurricane and 10000 people will need a new Yukon tomorrow, demand can change overnight. if you see one on the lot, grab it after your grind out a deal.
✨You only live twice✨

I ordered a diesel version 2 months ago, max tow ect. never made it to acceptance, bought one off the lot.
People needing replacement vehicles after a hurricane are more likely to purchase a used car due to availability at this point.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
✨You only live twice✨

THIS

Reports have indicated a WAG of 100+K vehicles scrapped in FL besides the ones scrapped on dealer lots that were flooded. You can't even to begin to understand the demand for viable vehicles in SWFL after the shock wears off from what happened here....
Also, the flooding was indiscriminate, and no one would trust a used vehicle in this area now... or a new one for that matter unless it was proven it came in after the storm. And... no warranty with used....

RVAHokie

Reaction score
so there's 16 2023 SLTs that have adaptive cruise without a window sticker...appeared to have shown up online today

GMC filter says 654 with it, but then another option says not equipped with adaptive..638 units

View attachment 381976

View attachment 381975

all 16 have the SLT Luxury package

View attachment 381977

something definitely is going on

take a look at one or two on the dealer site and then the window sticker which is the record of truth. I'd be very shocked if they actually have those features.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like super cruise is also on the menu again.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS

Reports have indicated a WAG of 100+K vehicles scrapped in FL besides the ones scrapped on dealer lots that were flooded. You can't even to begin to understand the demand for viable vehicles in SWFL after the shock wears off from what happened here....
Also, the flooding was indiscriminate, and no one would trust a used vehicle in this area now... or a new one for that matter unless it was proven it came in after the storm. And... no warranty with used....
Good thing the auction lots have plenty of no-sale used cars.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to an Inventory Manager. Evidently, the diesel constraint has been bumped up to 15% (from 10% previously). I guess every little bit helps. Also he said Max Tow is at 60% constraint now (much better than 0% previously). And for those looking for an SLT with Luxury package, it appears that is off constraint this week. So it seems to be getting a little better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE