2023 High Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jthoske

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of Yukon Denalis coming in lately with the rear seat entertainment package. Apparently if you want Super Cruise, you have to also take the RSE package. Hopefully that means no constraints for your order.
When we ordered our 23 Denali you could only get super cruise bundled with a few packages like advanced technology, air ride, etc. it added $10m to the vehicle.

Before we could decide the dealer told us they weren’t accepting anymore SC ordered until the end of the year. Idk the truth to that, but it kind of made up our mind for us.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree…crazy part is, the difference in similarly equipped Suburban vs. Denali is on the order of $3000…and I feel like it’s totally worth it. The 3 years of the OnStar + data plan is $1200 of it by itself.
The Denali has super cruise, air ride, rear seat media, sun roof, which my HC did not.

A Denali is a more luxurious cabin as well.

I would only buy a Tahoe/suburban from here on out with mid level trims. The HC could be a bit more special for the money in my opinion.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali has super cruise, air ride, rear seat media, sun roof, which my HC did not.

A Denali is a more luxurious cabin as well.

I would only buy a Tahoe/suburban from here on out with mid level trims. The HC could be a bit more special for the money in my opinion.
I would agree with that for sure, the HC needs something to stand apart, a different screen like Denali would help. We’re trying to upgrade to a HC suburban or XL Denali and are leaning Denali mostly cuz we really like the light shale/teak interior, I’m split on the exteriors I like them both. Don’t care for super cruise as we live very rural and would never use it.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would agree with that for sure, the HC needs something to stand apart, a different screen like Denali would help. We’re trying to upgrade to a HC suburban or XL Denali and are leaning Denali mostly cuz we really like the light shale/teak interior, I’m split on the exteriors I like them both. Don’t care for super cruise as we live very rural and would never use it.

Yeah, you can get a more "base" Denali for a similar price to a HC. I dont think they do enough to set it apart for the money. I had a 2020 Suburban red RST and actually like it more and it was 14k less.

Be careful with the light colored interior if you wear jeans a lot. The blue dye will wear into the seats and become difficult to keep clean. We are avid Levi's fans so I learned the hard way with my 2012 GMC Terrain with light colored leather.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To clarify, not knocking the Tahoe/Suburban line, I just think the best value is the middle of the pack. Loaded LT, RST, Even Z71.

I just went on the Chevy site and built a 4WD 23 Suburban LT with upgraded wheels and highest luxury package. $73,400 Nice rig for that money.

Last edited:

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful with the light colored interior if you wear jeans a lot. The blue dye will wear into the seats and become difficult to keep clean. We are avid Levi's fans so I learned the hard way with my 2012 GMC Terrain with light colored leather.
I wear jeans every day w/ my Light Shale/teak.

When the jeans are new, there is some dye transfer...I have always been able to wipe it off with a microfiber cloth and water. I never let it stay on the seats for more than a day or two. If you stay on top of it, it's a non issue.

Wash your jeans before you wear them, this makes a big difference.

I am 19 months in, there is no dye on my Light Shale seat...matter of fact, I just left the car wash this morning, and the manager there said this as I was getting into my car: "I feel like the resale on this thing would have to be fantastic, it literally looks brand new."

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I wont shy away from the light color. All our jeans are thoroughly washed and still had the issue with the Terrain. I am an avid car clean freak but never could get ahead of the faint blue dye back then. I love the light color interiors but have stayed away since then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar