2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems to be a whole 2 yukon XL's in transit with max tow that is not an advanced tech package or Reserve package unit. Sure seems like it's constrained
That's crazy. Almost like it takes time to build them.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, for what it's worth, I just talked to my Inventory Manager again. I was kind of curious how he was able to get my diesel order accepted when I knew there was 1 other diesel in front of me. Did he get two diesel allocations? Well, according to him, the diesel is not showing on constraint this week! In fact he is saying pretty much everything was looking like it is open including Max tow. So for those of you waiting on a diesel allocation, you might call your dealer and see if they have any allocations at all. Maybe you can get your order accepted like mine. Now maybe this is a fluke, but that is what he is seeing.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, for what it's worth, I just talked to my Inventory Manager again. I was kind of curious how he was able to get my diesel order accepted when I knew there was 1 other diesel in front of me. Did he get two diesel allocations? Well, according to him, the diesel is not showing on constraint this week! In fact he is saying pretty much everything was looking like it is open including Max tow. So for those of you waiting on a diesel allocation, you might call your dealer and see if they have any allocations at all. Maybe you can get your order accepted like mine. Now maybe this is a fluke, but that is what he is seeing.
This is encouraging! If this holds - then it just comes down to my dealer getting allocation for a Yukon XL SLE. I was at the point where the possibility of my dealer getting a diesel allocation AND max tow allocation all at the same time would likely never occur.

If Max Tow is not on constraint, do you think you'll add it to your order? Like you mentioned before it gets you the 2-speed transfer case, but that already comes on the Denali - I guess it would just give you the integrated trailer brake controller and the different camera views...

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Max Tow is not on constraint, do you think you'll add it to your order? Like you mentioned before it gets you the 2-speed transfer case, but that already comes on the Denali - I guess it would just give you the integrated trailer brake controller and the different camera views...
I'm not sure. He said I have until Tuesday before the order officially gets put into GM. I really don't need it as I probably will never tow, but since I'm getting this for Supplier price I'd basically pay invoice for the option which I think is about $377. I probably will get a $75 credit for not getting wireless charging but I'd much rather have the feature....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish