2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCMcBride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have an updated constraints list? Reports last heard is the MTP is available starting tomorrow, 3 Oct 2022. Can anyone confirm?

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an updated constraints list? Reports last heard is the MTP is available starting tomorrow, 3 Oct 2022. Can anyone confirm?
Last I heard max tow package constraint was extended until November, not sure if that changed in the last couple weeks.

BigWedWig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yep! I have also heard from my dealer that the MTP constraint has been extended until 11/1.

MCMcBride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Booo. I wish they would offer to build without the constraints and then offer them as they become available. If it is just a chip issue, build the insert, put a dust cover or place holder chip that does nothing and then back fill the chip when it becomes available. Everybody wins, the customer does not wait so long for their order, the company gets rid of backlog and gets the customers money and the sales rep gets their commission earlier. WIN WIN WIN.

program4444

Reaction score
Yep! I have also heard from my dealer that the MTP constraint has been extended until 11/1.
Are the constraints different for the Ultimates? I was told mine was picked up without any constraint issues. TPW is this week.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it 100% constrained as in 0% are being built or is it simply on the constraint list and the dealer needs an allocation for the build to progress?

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it 100% constrained as in 0% are being built or is it simply on the constraint list and the dealer needs an allocation for the build to progress?
My info is about 3 weeks old but yes, it was at 0% constraint until November.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth cars are shipping with max tow and adaptive cruise currently so restrictions may be lifting. I looked on GMs website for inventory. Even diesels with max tow and adaptive are shipping..i also have a order waiting to be picked up so will update as that moves along.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
For what it's worth cars are shipping with max tow and adaptive cruise currently so restrictions may be lifting. I looked on GMs website for inventory. Even diesels with max tow and adaptive are shipping..i also have a order waiting to be picked up so will update as that moves along.
Yeah that's not 100% correct. You can check on GMC Inventory and they will show a car with features, ie Adaptive, but when you go to the dealers website and look at the window sticker it does not have all the features that GMC inventory shows.

Adaptive was only available on Denali Ultimates until yesterday so anything else showing shipping with that is most likely not correct.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's not 100% correct. You can check on GMC Inventory and they will show a car with features, ie Adaptive, but when you go to the dealers website and look at the window sticker it does not have all the features that GMC inventory shows.

Adaptive was only available on Denali Ultimates until yesterday so anything else showing shipping with that is most likely not correct.
Right. Up until yesterday it never said adaptive on any incoming vehicles. Now not only is adaptive listed but so is max tow. I get that everyone here is just grasping at straws but from how it's looking seems that it's getting caught back up. Especially now that most dealers are willing to go msrp or better with barely any haggling. Demand is way down. Interest rates and lack of consumer knowledge about economics isnt helping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts