2023 High Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marco91764

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ordered a 2023 High Country with the 3.0 Diesel, deluxe Pack and Max Tow 5 weeks ago. I asked for an update and was told the 22" black/carbon looking wheels were on constraint and so were the rear seat entertainment media. Apparently the wheels are good to go but no rear seat media. Does anyone know if they're still on constraint. Don't want to be waiting for nothing.

Thank you

BDM3

Reaction score
I haven’t heard on rear seat entertainment. But when my first allocation came up power running boards were on constraint. Then about three weeks later they came off and my order was accepted. So they stay on it and still try and fill the allocation as quickly as possible. Most dealers at least, just comes down to if you actually trust them or not.

chrisbusnut

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of Yukon Denalis coming in lately with the rear seat entertainment package. Apparently if you want Super Cruise, you have to also take the RSE package. Hopefully that means no constraints for your order.

OP
OP
M

marco91764

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealer just said the constraint for the Rear media has been lifted but now they have no allocation to order the Tahoe....SMH

dc968

Reaction score
Might be better off searching inventory on the Chevy website a seeing what’s in stock or in transit. I had to drive 100 miles but found your build (ex- rear seat ent and w/std wheels) in transit to a dealer.

drmartini

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of Yukon Denalis coming in lately with the rear seat entertainment package. Apparently if you want Super Cruise, you have to also take the RSE package. Hopefully that means no constraints for your order.
was told similar, couldn't get camera/technology package or super cruise on a 5.3, had to get that with 6.2 and high country. Z71 was also completely off the table for my dealer to order all of august

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2023 Suburban HC is available at my local dealer. 13k miles 85K.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
traded for a 23 Yukon Denali XL with reserve denali package. My dealer gave me what I paid and knocked $1000 off the Denali.

I liked the HC but this seemed like too nice of a ride to pass on.
Agree…crazy part is, the difference in similarly equipped Suburban vs. Denali is on the order of $3000…and I feel like it’s totally worth it. The 3 years of the OnStar + data plan is $1200 of it by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019