2023 Tahoe/Vibration in the 30 mph range?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soontobefordlover

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer said that there is a brand new version of the valve body. You had to make sure that they were replacing the valve body with the newest model. It's a 6-week lead time to get one of the new models. So the question is whether or not they used the older model or the new model.
One more question, what made them know if was the valve body? I took mine to a dealer and they said everything was working as should and that what i was feeling was DFM. And there wasn’t much they could do if the computer doesn’t show anything weird going on.

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more question, what made them know if was the valve body? I took mine to a dealer and they said everything was working as should and that what i was feeling was DFM. And there wasn’t much they could do if the computer doesn’t show anything weird going on.
Pretend you're driving down the road and then you're going to slow down to make a turn and then you're going to accelerate back up. Basically do this...

Drive at 40-45mph.

Drop down somewhat rapidly to 20mph.

Accelerate moderately back up to 40mph.

Do you feel shuddering at 30-39mph?

Soontobefordlover

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pretend you're driving down the road and then you're going to slow down to make a turn and then you're going to accelerate back up. Basically do this...

Drive at 40-45mph.

Drop down somewhat rapidly to 20mph.

Accelerate moderately back up to 40mph.

Do you feel shuddering at 30-39mph?
I don’t mines more of a constant maintaining the speed thing

Bobbarino1720

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I am seeing the same issue with a 2023 Yukon Denali xl. Have had it into 3 dealers, 5 visits in total. Last dealer swapped the valve body, but I’m still having issues. I notice the vibration / shudder when maintaining speed 30 mph and up. When I am in the accelerator it’s not present, but again, if I am just maintaining speed, and you see the rpm in the 12-1500 range, you can expect it will be vibrating. Has anyone had any success? I’m considering hiring legal for a lemon. Can’t pay ultimate prices for this BS

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am seeing the same issue with a 2023 Yukon Denali xl. Have had it into 3 dealers, 5 visits in total. Last dealer swapped the valve body, but I’m still having issues. I notice the vibration / shudder when maintaining speed 30 mph and up. When I am in the accelerator it’s not present, but again, if I am just maintaining speed, and you see the rpm in the 12-1500 range, you can expect it will be vibrating. Has anyone had any success? I’m considering hiring legal for a lemon. Can’t pay ultimate prices for this BS

On mine, the valve body initially eliminated the rumble, but after 2k miles or so it came back but very mildly. Much less than it initially did. But I can easily say it was still there, just not enough bother me.

I ultimately lemon lawed the truck after it 9th defect, so I don't know if it would return 100% at 5k miles like it originally did.

So that can be an option. Definitely drive another one and see if the vibration is there first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts