2023 Tahoe RST Performance Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s more of a sports package than a performance package.
To be a performance package it needs a legitimate power increase. The 6.2 is a dog and the tiny power increase of throwing the performance exhaust on it doesn’t make it a performance pkg…. They need a supercharger for these big beasts to compete with Ford’s Expedition Stealth Performance package.

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s more of a sports package than a performance package.
To be a performance package it needs a legitimate power increase. The 6.2 is a dog and the tiny power increase of throwing the performance exhaust on it doesn’t make it a performance pkg…. They need a supercharger for these big beasts to compete with Ford’s Expedition Stealth Performance package.
Looks like Callaway is not offering Callaway Tahoes, Suburbans, etc.

Callaway News

Tahoered

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fog lights for all trums would be nice. I use fog lights all the time. Gonna miss having them in my tahoe when it gets here.
Fear not my friends, when Manufacturers want to play with your emotions, we the people strike back. This is from a fellow member of the Tahoe FB page.

Very nice Indeed!! 1663448405636.png

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Chevy.com have the option to build this new option?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts