2023 Tahoe RST Performance Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much of a performance package with minimal power increase of 13HP

Now if they put a supercharger on the 6.2 that would get some attention…

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 2 years ago I received an invite to do a "survey" by Chevrolet. The entire long survey was wrapped around a performance based Tahoe/Suburban. The scope was that they were looking for the price point of adding a performance model. As i remember the results were like $13,000 adder for this package. I asked my local dealer about this survey and they had never heard of a such a thing.

972sparky

Reaction score
About 2 years ago I received an invite to do a "survey" by Chevrolet. The entire long survey was wrapped around a performance based Tahoe/Suburban. The scope was that they were looking for the price point of adding a performance model. As i remember the results were like $13,000 adder for this package. I asked my local dealer about this survey and they had never heard of a such a thing.
I just took one and they were asking about EV/hybrid options and values.

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a youtube review on this and its a little more than just the minuscule engine performance. It mostly suspension. The pulled most everything from the Police version. Brakes too. seems desirable, but not over 8K. Everything is from their parts bin.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a youtube review on this and its a little more than just the minuscule engine performance. It mostly suspension. The pulled most everything from the Police version. Brakes too. seems desirable, but not over 8K. Everything is from their parts bin.
For $8500 it includes luxury package which is $3000, brembos, and depends if that price package includes the upgrade to 6.2? Then it’s not bad actually if has all that plus the other things...