2023 orders open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
I chatted with the GMC bot this morning and moved on to a real person. My 23 Denali XL Dmax has moved to accepted by GMC and order code 2030. Hopefully this is good news even though yesterday I attempted to change my order from white frost to black and change from dark walnut interior to the light shale/teak. At this point is my order able to be modified and if so would it make me go backwards on the order code?

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
I chatted with the GMC bot this morning and moved on to a real person. My 23 Denali XL Dmax has moved to accepted by GMC and order code 2030. Hopefully this is good news even though yesterday I attempted to change my order from white frost to black and change from dark walnut interior to the light shale/teak. At this point is my order able to be modified and if so would it make me go backwards on the order code?
I just bot chatted again and the bot says different than the human so who knows what my order status really is. The bot says submitted by dealer but not accepted by GM

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check with your dealer as my tahoe was showing different with the bot and an advisor so i talked to my dealer to get the correct info.

craigbomb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wonder if the new grill they refer to will also fit on '22s. :D
I hear that it will without issue. There are two grills also, so if you order make sure you get the right one. One WITH HD Surround and one without. Only thing I wish I knew is if the grill is gloss black. The picture I cannot tell for sure.

Acey

Reaction score
Well I was told by GM today that my 2023 Tahoe which was built 2 weeks ago has been shipped from Arlington to Grand Prairie and now as of today back in Arlington with no eta and waiting to be shipped to dealer

saturnfire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First post here. In the market for a Yukon Denali XL in Ultimate. Not in a super hurry...Wondering if supply chain issues will improve later in the year...also wondering in places Like Laura GMC/Buick will start back with some reasonable discounts. I am located in Texas, but many of the GMC dealerships here have too many sleeeeazy salespeople.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post here. In the market for a Yukon Denali XL in Ultimate. Not in a super hurry...Wondering if supply chain issues will improve later in the year...also wondering in places Like Laura GMC/Buick will start back with some reasonable discounts. I am located in Texas, but many of the GMC dealerships here have too many sleeeeazy salespeople.
I’m placing an order next week for an ultimate xl, my dealer has 3 allocations for Yukon’s so see what happens. And they are honoring gms. I have found ultimates for sticker price and actually a couple at gms but they were all spoken for. Only ones available were $10k over, hope those a-holes don’t sell them.

saturnfire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m placing an order next week for an ultimate xl, my dealer has 3 allocations for Yukon’s so see what happens. And they are honoring gms. I have found ultimates for sticker price and actually a couple at gms but they were all spoken for. Only ones available were $10k over, hope those a-holes don’t sell them.
Thank you. it will just be a waiting game then. Before coming over to look for a Denali, I was ready to pull the trigger on a Lexus LX600, but the local dealer a-holes all wanted 15K-18K over sticker...Also wanted to make sure I added every option that I did not want. That left a really bad taste in my mouth. As I have had 3 Lexus vehicles from the same dealership family....So moving on from Lexus....for now.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. it will just be a waiting game then. Before coming over to look for a Denali, I was ready to pull the trigger on a Lexus LX600, but the local dealer a-holes all wanted 15K-18K over sticker...Also wanted to make sure I added every option that I did not want. That left a really bad taste in my mouth. As I have had 3 Lexus vehicles from the same dealership family....So moving on from Lexus....for now.
It was the opposite for me, I was able to negotiate about $1k off MSRP for the Lexus, it was delivered in a few months from ordering it. We were down 2 cars, so we had to do something. I am still waiting for my Denali.

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Check GMs configurator for 2023's and look at inventory (vehicles shipping to dealers). there are a lot of ultimates and good chance of allocation for one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz