2023 orders open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a '23 Yukon SLT and the dealer told me they could not submit my order because of the luxury package. Not sure what the hold up is because all the items in the package have known retrofits.
Adaptive cruise in that package?

c21ban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I submitted my build for a 2023 Tahoe Premier and work order shows pricing. Can’t speak to Yukon, etc but at least I have my pricing. Few things I wanted were on constraint like Max Trailer package, paint color (only 13 of the new Silver were allocated nationwide) but already reserved another spot to hopefully get everything when they come off constraint.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Super Cruise. I don't want to end up in a tree like the Tesla's self-driving.
You can get super cruise on a 2023 SLT? Well then that’s why that package isn’t available because super cruise is not available, so u need to get each thing u want added individually to your build...

ekyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can get super cruise on a 2023 SLT? Well then that’s why that package isn’t available because super cruise is not available, so u need to get each thing u want added individually to your build...
No from what I've read super cruise is only available on the Denali and Denali ultimate.

Callen841

Reaction score
I think I’m going to just jump ship.. dealer called and now black wheels, tech
package, floor liners are on constraint. Every week it’s a new game of erasing options on our Denali order to try and get a build. Was going to change order to denali ultimate but now those aren’t being produced until late this year (early 2024 delivery ) and without half the options apparently

Matz

Reaction score
Unbelievable on these package issues. I should feel fortunate mine is on the way. Even if it's sitting on a rail car in Toledo for a few days.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the wife a Grand Wagoneer III today, it’s an awesome ride, not missing a thing, even has a cooler built in the console. I just could not wait another 6 months or so for a partial truck.
Well done. Im looking for one and might pull the trigger if I have no news within a few weeks: my problem is finding one with a bench seat… they are uber rare round here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2