2023 orders open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saturnfire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check GMs configurator for 2023's and look at inventory (vehicles shipping to dealers). there are a lot of ultimates and good chance of allocation for one.
Thank you I checked a few of the dealers already have pricing...unfortunately it looks like 3-4K over sticker.

saturnfire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It was the opposite for me, I was able to negotiate about $1k off MSRP for the Lexus, it was delivered in a few months from ordering it. We were down 2 cars, so we had to do something. I am still waiting for my Denali.
Would love to know your Lexus Dealer. Unfortunately here in Texas, there are really only 2 Lexus Dealer franchisees that own all the individual dealerships. I am leaning on the GMC Denali XL with the 6.2 and added space. Especially since the 2023 Ultimate will have the massage seat option. I am also going to replace my truck with a 2023 Temor Platinum (with the multi-contour seats)....once you experience these on a long trip, it is hard to go back.

cjlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is GMC building / shipping 2023 Denali Ultimate's with super cruise? When you build on the GMC site and add SC, it shows "exact" match in inventory.

Joneill89

Reaction score
Is GMC building / shipping 2023 Denali Ultimate's with super cruise? When you build on the GMC site and add SC, it shows "exact" match in inventory.
I have one in transit that was supposed to have SC and order was accepted with SC on the build but it was not built with it.

cjlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have one in transit that was supposed to have SC and order was accepted with SC on the build but it was not built with it.
So order what you want, have it accepted and they deliver something else. What's the point of a factory order than if they build what they want. How do you know what is on it vs the build sheet?

Joneill89

Reaction score
So order what you want, have it accepted and they deliver something else. What's the point of a factory order than if they build what they want. How do you know what is on it vs the build sheet?
Great point. The accepted order included SC but the window sticker does not. It has adaptive cruise control instead. Honestly, although SC would have been nice, I am ok without it. I'm just happy to be getting the Yukon (hopefully) before the ND winter starts. I'm sure some people are ticked off though and I can understand that

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Thank you I checked a few of the dealers already have pricing...unfortunately it looks like 3-4K over sticker.
Check out Wallingford Buick GMC in Connecticut, ask for Haley. They are selling at MSRP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore

Latest posts