2021 Yukon XL AT4 arrival, and now mods!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G00se

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome ride. Strongly considering upgrading from my ‘16 Denali and doing similar mods. Been a money pit since I bought it. Biting my tongue on the mask sticker…each their own. Keep the pics and mods coming.

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome ride. Strongly considering upgrading from my ‘16 Denali and doing similar mods. Been a money pit since I bought it. Biting my tongue on the mask sticker…each their own. Keep the pics and mods coming.
Haha, not going to offend me. Think about the sticker a minute and I bet you'll get the irony in it. Dark Side, authoritarian etc...

Funny backstory: I put that on the back before we went to Disney last year (and had to wear them to get in the park at all). Coincidentally I came back from that trip with Covid anyway LOL. (I LOL now, but it kicked my ass last December!)

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd bet that combo arrives for 2023.
Gave up waiting for the diesel and jumped on a ‘22 with the 6.2. Really nice engine/transmission combo but if the 3.0 becomes available next year I’ll be kicking myself for not waiting

santiagovm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

PsyZek

Reaction score
What did you do about TPMS? Did you have the place you bought the package through to add it? And did you have to take it to the dealer to get programmed?

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had Custom Offsets install TPMS, Mount and balance before they shipped to me. Which was the perfect plan until I could not program them after I swapped the wheels on.

Turns out I was the first ‘21 Yukon and they installed the wrong sensors. So I snagged the old ones out of the OEM set before I sold them.

I would bet Custom Offsets has the right ones figured out by now.

PsyZek

Reaction score
Next time you have a chance can you post an image of the clearance around the front caliper? I have a 22 on the way and was told there might be fitment issues on the 18x9 et0 I want to run. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts