2021 Yukon Denali - Electrical accessories are rebooting with auto start/stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ cool

i was just going by what the manual said

Sumfknguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good eye, thanks. It's on page 100 in my manual:
https://my.gmc.com/content/dam/gmow...21/gmc/yukon/2021-gmc-yukon-owners-manual.pdf

Not sure why anyone *wouldn't* require an uninterrupted power supply, but it may be hard to honestly convince the dealer it's a problem when it's documented to work this way. What's the best they could do?

So I'll continue using the workaround of disabling auto-stop.

For the V1, I hardwired it today to one of the harnesses behind the shroud on the windshield; it tested at 14+ volts and seems to be working just fine.

Would you happen to have any info on what wires you used when doing this? Thanks!

Trh913

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not true, I hardwired mine moving the 12v / usb square fuse over 1 spot in the fuse panel on the passenger size of my 2021 tahoe and used a connector to tap into and it works flawlessly
So in your 2021 you were able to disable the auto stop by moving a fuse?? Where did you find the directions for that, would love to do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645