2021 Suburban RST diesel w/aftermarket wheels/cross bars. Very happy with how this turned out after having bent push-rod issues with a z71 Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That rig looks pretty sharp, lets see some more pics...

OP
OP
colinel

colinel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will do a bit later. Method wheels and KO2s for the tires. First impressions of the diesel are that it’s super quiet, way more pep off the line (and for passing) than the 5.3.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I play in an entirely different financial league (mine is an 04 Z71 nearing 200k miles and no rocker panels), but I still know a fine rig when I see one! Awesome 'Burban! The dark gray and black trim combo is one of the best I have seen.

I might be able afford to buy it from you in 15 years. After it has 300k miles and the rockers are gone. Email me, when you have it ready for me... LOL

DenaliDrew

Reaction score
What are the bars? The factory ones look good but aren't as wide of usable space as I'd like. Sharp rig!

RaptorJet31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like this look, I have the exact suburban in silver, loving the duramax, only 750 miles on it and hoping to tow my boat this coming weekend. Can I ask what size tires those are? I tried to do a trade with the dealer for the 22" wheels but they did not want to. I like K02's , are these 20"?

drmoose

Reaction score
I am wondering about the cross bars too. I actually really like the factory x-bars, but they are a bit high. Any idea if these are any lower? I have a pair of Thule that would probably fit the vehicle, but need the fit kit, (which has been unavailable, and is pretty $$ for just a fit kit).