2021 Leveling/Larger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Having it done at the dealership. The Z71 comes stock with 275/60/20 which is a 33” tire. I am only increasing .6 inches. Hopefully there won’t be an issue.

Several companies make a 275-65-20, a 34" tire that is stock width and in the 900s and K2s, requires no trimming even on stock ride height vehicles. So they say!

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this one come with a 3.42 rear axle?

3.42...or supposed to anyway. Max Trailering package. Looked thru my documents but don't even have sticker as it came off the truck to me.

Optons in addition to the Z71 standards on mine are:

Z71 Signature Package
2nd row bucket seats.

Last edited:

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a good looking truck - I like the running board delete - I hate those things.

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a good looking truck - I like the running board delete - I hate those things.

Thanks I agree, although it seems a tad hire than previous years. They were not on it when delivered and just told them to leave them off.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I agree, although it seems a tad hire than previous years. They were not on it when delivered and just told them to leave them off.
Yeah - I noticed not much rake in the stance - almost looks leveled out of the box.

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I noticed not much rake in the stance - almost looks leveled out of the box.

It’s actually a bit less than previous years but also believe the wheel wells are a bit different front to back. Planned on putting a 2” level on this week with new wheels and bigger tires, but might leave as stock if tire clear. Have seen a few leveled on internet that look a tad high in front leveled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts