2021 Leveling/Larger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dothatagain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How did the ride change? Planning this on our Z71, but the wife dislikes changes to ride quality. She tolerates it, but I'd like the preempt with your experience. Here is our 22 factory height with 33s.

Attachments

• 20220217_133409~2.jpg
    20220217_133409~2.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 48

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at their website and their YouTube channel they have made a lot of interesting products, but almost nothing is available on their website beyond the roof rack.
Just watched a video from them earlier. They will not be doing air the suspension anymore due to all the potential issues.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My current tires are okay so far. I don't like how the side lugs have been gradually fading, because now they're starting to look like street tires instead of mud tires. So instead of going with another set of 33's and the same brand for my next set, I'm going with Gladiator X-Comp 35's. It's a really aggressive looking tire, and they won't break the bank. Yes they're loud on the road and highway, but that's the nature of most mud tires. I'm also doing it to fill up the wheel wells a little more.

Below is the tire I'm getting, and below that is what I currently have.

Gladiator X Comp.jpg
Brembo Brakes on4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh