2021 Leveling/Larger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonblupa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What size wheel spacers did they use and are they hub centric?
I didn't measure the spacer but it looked like 1" to 1-1/2" to clear the front caliper. Since it's using spacers I would assume lug centric (no vibrations)

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't measure the spacer but it looked like 1" to 1-1/2" to clear the front caliper. Since it's using spacers I would assume lug centric (no vibrations)

okay thanks. did you mean "Hub Centric", they have less vibration. (Same size as stock hub)

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I meant hub centric. Drives smooth.

OK. Stance looks really good, just right amount IMO. Any way you could find out the make and size of the spacers they use. If not, no big deal. Would like to push my wheels out just a tad.

Thanks in advance

jasonblupa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK. Stance looks really good, just right amount IMO. Any way you could find out the make and size of the spacers they use. If not, no big deal. Would like to push my wheels out just a tad.

Thanks in advance
I'll find out soon. I ordered mud flaps but gm said they are back ordered. Also I hate the spongy brakes, I want the brembos.

jasonblupa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll find out soon. I ordered mud flaps but gm said they are back ordered. Also I hate the spongy brakes, I want the brembos.

Stuck my phone in the wheel and was able to see the label. 1-1/2" spacer. It's on ebay for $66 a pair. The hc stands for hub centric. 20201013_125456.jpg

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leveled today. For those looking to level, I installed a Motofab 1” strut extension. Anything more than 1” on these new Tahoe’s (at least the Z71) will put the front end higher than the back. This is within 1/8” of level per the dealership measurement. Have noticed no change in ride with the lower strut extension.

D4ECC8D9-B73A-430F-A7DC-B3238C9B0FE8.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972