2021 GMC with Bridgestones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great rims, easy to keep clean, I love them. The Bridgestones are terrible. My truck camw with them, and I removed them at 600 miles. Went with Michelin defenders and it took the truck up to another level. Had the same issue with my last Denali also, Bridgestones suck.

OP
OP
L

LRMITCH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s interesting! Yours is the first I’ve seen with previous gen wheel and definitely the first to what it came from the factory like that. All the other ones I’ve seen rolling around have the latest gen wheels on them. I wonder how that happened.
I’m not sure. When I ordered it that’s what was shown in the photos. A lot of them were these wheels. Didn’t know it was an older generation but I love them though. They’re super easy to keep clean.

OP
OP
L

LRMITCH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s interesting! Yours is the first I’ve seen with previous gen wheel and definitely the first to what it came from the factory like that. All the other ones I’ve seen rolling around have the latest gen wheels on them. I wonder how that happened.

OP
OP
L

LRMITCH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

cdgtahoe

Reaction score
My tires had that. Sadly I do not own my Yukon anymore. Nothing wrong with it. To much to explain why I had to get rid of it.

hjrecla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Purchased a 2021 Yukon with Bridgestone Alenza 22’s. I’m concerned about the tires sidewall as it looks dry rotted. Any of you guys have the same issue?? It only has 2k miles on it and not happy with the side walls on all 4 tires. I ceramic coated it this pass weekend and came out beautiful!!
I purchased a 2022 Tahoe Premier which came with the same tires. My problem is vibration from the rear end. Feels like I’m driving over a washboard. Had the tires road forced balanced three times by the dealer who said that the vibration is normal. With only 5k miles on them, these
tires should run very smooth. I’ll check for dry rot sidewalls.

OP
OP
L

LRMITCH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased a 2022 Tahoe Premier which came with the same tires. My problem is vibration from the rear end. Feels like I’m driving over a washboard. Had the tires road forced balanced three times by the dealer who said that the vibration is normal. With only 5k miles on them, these
tires should run very smooth. I’ll check for dry rot sidewalls.
The vibration is normal?? no vibration so far with mine at 3k miles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts