2017 Escalade ESV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good deal according to the KBB and other car value sites used to determine the value. It would be better if it was a true GM certified pre-owned instead of a DGDG certified. You may want to ask if they can GM certify it which is a better warranty. My only concern would be the severity of the accident which Carfax should show. You may want to run a Carfax or ask the Dealer to provide one.

Last edited:

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would ask and check the magnarides and also check that the TSB has been done on the transmission for the fluid swap.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also need to have the body work checked. We’re OEM or after market parts used? Did the body shop take short cuts that the average end user would not be aware of?

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s 2WD, not 4WD, correct? Prices are lower on 2WDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

captain

Reaction score
2WD. Still looking around and finding that to goto a 2018+ its not going to be much more expensive. ESV's seem to be very competitively priced when compared to the regular sized possibly cheaper on the used market.