2016 Yukon Denali - Non-Magnetic Shock Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRS1419

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have a 2016 Yukon Denali with 160k and front shocks are shot. Plan on trading it within the next few months and just trying to get another a little more time out of it. That said, I don’t want to spend the money on the OEM magnetic shocks and was just going to throw some car quest shocks on it.

Any reason that I should not do this?

Thanks in advanced for any comments or recommendations.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are going to trade it in soon, why replace the shocks now? You won't get any additional credits on trade-in for replacing the shocks. I say live with what you got, until trade-in time.

OP
OP
C

CRS1419

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you are going to trade it in soon, why replace the shocks now? You won't get any additional credits on trade-in for replacing the shocks. I say live with what you got, until trade-in time.
The squeaking of springs is driving me crazy and feels like I have a 64 impala with hydraulics when I go over a speed bump.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe when front shocks on magnetic shocks go bad, they lock up or leak you might try some spray lube on suspension parts to see if it quiets down until trade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts