2017 Yukon Denali Rear Shock Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen resistors anywhere from 4 to 20 OHMS, and a size of 10 to 50 watts. As such, I don't believe that the actual resistance is all that critical, as long as it approximates these ranges.

gyukon1978

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with the Fox coil overs on the front and leveled it 1.25".
This showed me how bad the rear shocks are!
I am not lifting this any further and want to keep the air/auto level feature. What does the crew say abut these from Arnott? Looks like they keep the magnarride as well.
Link
Just replaced both front and rear shocks on my 2017 Yukon Denali with Arnott mr3840 front and Arnott mr3626 rear (magneride z95). Couldn't be happier. Took 6hrs total on my own. Yukon is rock solid back to factory specs (I didn't level and kept the front bias). I also replaced the sway bar links and bushings while i had the truck up on jack stands. Easy, cheap. Used ACDelco links and bushings. Carparts.com for shocks, rockauto for sway bar links and bushings. 2k v 5k+ at dealership.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660