2015 LTZ Level Kit Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanky

Reaction score
I’m looking at motofab level kits for my 2015 LTZ. I only want a front kit as I just want to even out the front with the rear height so I’m thinking a 2” will suffice.

My question is what is the difference between the two level kits in the screenshot below?

1127e617882bc5f814c49d507ca01cfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the links @ bottom install on bottom of front strut

the round one @ top goes on top of strut

OP
OP
Stanky

Stanky

Reaction score
the links @ bottom install on bottom of front strut

the round one @ top goes on top of strut
Makes sense. What’re the pros/cons? Is one easier to install over the other?

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lowers are easer IMO. The upper has to have the strut pulled all the way out of the pocket to install. 6 bolts instead of 2.

Minor difference but when you look through the wheel well at the coil over the top spacer will be obvious to car guys while the lower allows the coil over to be in the original placement when looking at the pocket.

OP
OP
Stanky

Stanky

Reaction score
The lowers are easer IMO. The upper has to have the strut pulled all the way out of the pocket to install. 6 bolts instead of 2.

Minor difference but when you look through the wheel well at the coil over the top spacer will be obvious to car guys while the lower allows the coil over to be in the original placement when looking at the pocket.
Gotcha, thanks. Glad I asked. The bottoms are cheaper as well.

FastLane1000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am pulling both of lower 1.5" lift spacers and upper 2" lift spacers off mine this weekend and replacing with some RC lift struts. So I will these available for cheap if anyone wants them.