2015-2020 Winch Bumper and Roof Rack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mrpeterclark

mrpeterclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the bullbar style that's on the black tahoe. I contacted MOVE to see if they make a similar one, but for the yukon. Waiting to hear back from them.
You might check this GMC Yukon Winch Bumper out. If you want the big bumper and grill guard style, it might not be for you.
There is an add on stinger option, but not a full grill guard.
The Chevy Bumper is idential to the GMC, but we don't have GMC photos back yet.
2015-2020 Chevy Tahoe Octane Front Winch Bumper Chassis Unlimited Baseline Overland 2.jpg
2015-2020 GMC Yukon XL Front Winch Bumper iso.jpg

duke90

Reaction score
I've looked at that one as well, thank you. I prefer a little more room on the front of the bumper (similar to ARB bullbar style) as opposed to the flush design and I want the stinger to be welded on, not bolt-on. I do like your rear bumper though, I may consider that in the future.

Tahoe_Rx

Reaction score
You might check this GMC Yukon Winch Bumper out. If you want the big bumper and grill guard style, it might not be for you.
There is an add on stinger option, but not a full grill guard.
The Chevy Bumper is idential to the GMC, but we don't have GMC photos back yet.
View attachment 402265
View attachment 402266
Is there a way to attach the factory fender liners to this bumper? I’m assuming the fender liner mounting points in the bottom of the factory bumper are lost? Any photos of the wheel well/ fender liner attaching to this would be appreciated