2014 Tahoe LT, CCM 2.5/1 with 295/55/20 Grapplers on Factory Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoemer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
new car day 2.JPG I've been a forum member here for several years, having owned my previous 99 Hoe since it was just a baby.
Don't think I've ever posted because I'm quite the expert with the search tool ;-) and members here are terrific about sharing knowledge. I've always been able to find an answer to any questions I've had.
So....Just upgraded to a slightly used 2014 4X4 LT and wanted to get it personalized right away. Found a ton of info about lifting/leveling and tire choices so I thought I'd share for a change. I knew exactly what look/config I wanted to achieve and believe I hit the nail right on the head thanks to the excellent forum members who have shared their setups here. My goal was to eliminate the soccer mom element and increase my offroad capability.
In an attempt the inevitable questions my setup is as follows. Feel free to ask if I've left anything out....

2014 TAHOE LT 4x4
CCM 2.5/1.0 Leveling kit
Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/55/20
Factory Wheels
Starting out with 45 psi per info from those who have gone before. Will chalk test when I can and report.
No trimming as yet but I just got these on yesterday and have not gotten it off road or flexed the suspension. Full lock to the right today had a very slight rub but I've not investigated the contact location yet. Will update.

And now, the best part.....PHOTOS!

First, NCD (New Car Day), then the good stuff.

new Tires.JPG

Tahoe 1.JPG

Tahoe 3.JPG

Tahoe 4.JPG

DrunkElvis

Reaction score
New to the forum here, I'll be anxious to see if the tires rub anywhere.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! How are the tires so far? Significantly noisier?

ScrewbenSS

Reaction score
That is perfect! Thank you very much for taking the time to take the shots!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019