20 inch GMC Sierra wheels on Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For the past 2 weeks I've been shopping for wheels online and I finally got these bad boys.

We got this tahoe for road trips, but after I sold my DD last week. This would be my DD. It's a 2005 Tahoe LT with 115k miles. It runs smooth I got the truck 10 months ago. I just wanted to upgrade the wheels to some 18's but I found a good deal on these 20's 275/55/20.

I picked up the wheels today and as I was driving home I got a flat tire. So i went straight to the tire shop and got these babies mounted. They took out my old wheels removed put the new ones and added the TPMS from my old wheel and got them balanced for $160. I thought that was a fair deal. I told them if they could also remove my tire from the old wheels and just give me the rim. I might just polish them and try to sell them or use then and my road trip wheels no need for winter wheels in SoCal .

Sorry for the long story needed to vent.

20200624_175028.jpg 20200624_180855.jpg 20200624_184854.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels Looks good! Nice upgrade for the tahoe! And welcome to TYF! If you don’t drive to the mountains then yeah no need for winter wheels. I was gonna go with winter wheels when I originally stepped up to 20s, cuz I drive in snow even here in SoCal. But I don’t have anywhere to store wheels that aren’t on the truck and I decided it’s way less hassle to just leave my wheels on. Lol. Plus they didn’t get wrecked in the snow worthier so that’s a plus!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the past 2 weeks I've been shopping for wheels online and I finally got these bad boys.

We got this tahoe for road trips, but after I sold my DD last week. This would be my DD. It's a 2005 Tahoe LT with 115k miles. It runs smooth I got the truck 10 months ago. I just wanted to upgrade the wheels to some 18's but I found a good deal on these 20's 275/55/20.

I picked up the wheels today and as I was driving home I got a flat tire. So i went straight to the tire shop and got these babies mounted. They took out my old wheels removed put the new ones and added the TPMS from my old wheel and got them balanced for $160. I thought that was a fair deal. I told them if they could also remove my tire from the old wheels and just give me the rim. I might just polish them and try to sell them or use then and my road trip wheels no need for winter wheels in SoCal .

Sorry for the long story needed to vent.

View attachment 250782 View attachment 250783 View attachment 250784

Those GMC wheels might your Chevy look much better! LOL I think those are from the new T1s???

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Damn! What a difference! They really add some muscle but still looks oem new. It deff brought the look of ur truck current.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice upgrade and look. Maybe, you will look into 305/50x20 tires, when it comes time to replace your current tires.

OP
OP
E

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wheels Looks good! Nice upgrade for the tahoe! And welcome to TYF! If you don’t drive to the mountains then yeah no need for winter wheels. I was gonna go with winter wheels when I originally stepped up to 20s, cuz I drive in snow even here in SoCal. But I don’t have anywhere to store wheels that aren’t on the truck and I decided it’s way less hassle to just leave my wheels on. Lol. Plus they didn’t get wrecked in the snow worthier so that’s a plus!

Yea that's true. I do want to polish the stock wheels later. Probably sell them after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel